Travel Emergency Assistance1
Can provide eligible Cardmembers with access to out-of-town worldwide emergency medical assistance services and legal referrals by telephone, 24/7/365.
Contact info: 1-800-678-5523 in Canada and the U.S. or collect at 1-514-285-8165 when travelling abroad.
Our optional Membership Rewards program allows you to earn one Membership Rewards point for virtually every dollar in purchases charged to your American Express Corporate Card. Points can be redeemed for flights and hotel stays, gift cards from the finest retailers, brand name merchandise, access to fantastic entertainment and dining rewards, and much more.
Enrolment is required. To find out if you are eligible for Membership Rewards, ask your Program Administrator or call 1-800-716-6661. Annual program fee applies.
American Express Experiences
Say hello to American Express Experiences. It opens the door to memorable experiences we think you’ll love. It’s your table at the restaurant everyone is talking about. Your chance to get tickets to some of the hottest concerts through Front Of The Line®3. Or to reserve your seat at the next big blockbuster. It’s your invitation to the latest must-see productions. Your chance to say "I was there."
®, TM: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
®*: Aeroplan and AeroplanPlus are registered trademarks of Aeroplan Inc.
1. Travel Emergency Assistance: This is not an insurance. Costs associated with any out-of-pocket expenses related to your Travel Emergency Assistance inquiry are your responsibility. Services will be provided as permitted under applicable law and must be authorized and arranged by AXA Assistance.
2. Membership Rewards: Earn one point for virtually every dollar charged on eligible, enrolled American Express® Corporate Cards. In the case of a Corporate Card, participation in the Membership Rewards program is subject to the approval of the Company or other entity in whose name the Corporate Card account is opened. In order to participate and before any points can be earned, the Cardmembers must first enrol in the program (except for the American Express Corporate Platinum Card which, if Company approval is given, is automatically enrolled in the Program). The Company or other entity may also cancel participation in the Program at any time. Rewards are subject to availability and restrictions may apply as to when the reward can be redeemed. Amex Bank of Canada reserves the right to terminate the program with three (3) months prior notice. Items submitted to us or recognized by our systems as being purchases or charges for travellers cheques or foreign currencies, cash advances, balance transfers, Amex Cheques, Express Cash transactions, annual fees, finance charges and/or other fees or charges are not eligible to earn points. Redeemed rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit. Amex Bank of Canada reserves the right to change the Program Terms and Conditions, including without limitation assignment and reassignment of tiers and associated rights, at any time without notice. To cancel enrolment in the Membership Rewards program at any time, please call 1-800-716-6661. Please visit www.membershiprewards.ca or call for more information, for current annual fees or for full Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions.
3. Front Of The Line: Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing terms, restrictions, verification procedures and fees. Tickets and packages may not be transferable and should not be resold. No refunds and no exchanges subject to merchant's obligations under applicable law.
4. Express Cash Service: After Company registers for this service, Cardmembers must then enrol individually with American Express. In addition, proof of identity to comply with government requirements may be required. Cardmembers will be informed via post when they have been enrolled and will be supplied with a PIN.
5. Spending Limits: American Express reserves the right to refuse to authorize any charge. Some Corporate Cards may carry specific usage guidelines and limits at the request of your company or at the discretion of American Express.
6. Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. You may contact the insurer at 1-888-877-1710 in Canada and the U.S. or visit www.rsagroup.ca.
7. Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. This coverage can only apply when you are authorized and permitted by law to operate the rental car. You may contact the insurer at 1-888-877-1710 in Canada and the U.S. or visit www.rsagroup.ca.
8. Underwritten by Chubb Life Insurance Company of Canada (“Chubb Life”). Use your Card to book tickets for your spouse, dependent children (under 23) or any Supplementary Cardmember and they can also be covered. Spouse and dependent children (under 23) of Supplementary Cardmembers can also be covered. You may contact the insurer at 1-877-777-1544 in Canada or visit www.chubb.com/ca.
9. AMEX® Travel Insurance is optional group travel insurance underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Company of Canada. You may contact the insurer at 1-888-877-1710 in Canada and the U.S. or visit www.rsagroup.ca. In this outline, we have given a brief description of just some of the benefits available under AMEX® Travel Insurance. All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the Group Policy issued to Amex Bank of Canada and the applicable limitations and exclusions described in the Certificate of Insurance issued upon enrolment. Please read the certificate of insurance carefully. Amex Bank of Canada identifies insurance providers and products that may be of interest to some of its customers. In this role we do not act as an agent or fiduciary for you, and we may act on behalf of the insurance provider, as permitted by law. We want you to be aware that we receive compensation from insurance providers and our compensation may vary by provider and product. We do not require you to purchase any insurance product, and you may choose to cover your insurance needs from other sources on terms they may make available to you.
†All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of their respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read your Certificates of Insurance carefully.