- Owing to special work arrangements announced by the Hongkong Post, there might be delays in the mailing of Membership Rewards gift card and merchandize redemption letters. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Due to system upgrades, for American Express® Gold Business Card and American Express® Business Cardmembers, if you wish to transfer your Membership Rewards points to your Frequent Flyer Program(s), please call the number on the back of your card. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Earn Extra Points
Hong Kong Parkview
Extra 10 Membership Rewards points
Enjoy extra 10 Membership Rewards points for every HK$1 spent
From now until December 31, 2020, you can enjoy extra 10 Membership Rewards points for every HK$1 spent at Hong Kong Parkview with Centurion® Card, The Platinum Card® or American Express® Platinum Credit Card.
Extra 10 points offer is applicable to food & beverage outlets (from Monday to Saturday, except Sunday and public holiday), membership payments or serviced apartments booking made with Hong Kong Parkview Sales Department.
For F&B Outlets
Offer is applicable to Teahouse, Ming Yuen, George’s, Teppanyaki, The Whisky Bar, Karaoke Lounge or Oasis Poolside from Monday to Saturday, except Sunday and public holiday. Reservation is required and subject to availability. For your added convenience, you will receive complimentary parking service when you dine at Hong Kong Parkview.
Offer is applicable for membership payments.
For Serviced Apartment
Offer is applicable to booking made directly with Hong Kong Parkview Sales Department.
Food & Beverage Reservation Hotline: 2812 3804
Membership: 2812 3713 / 2812 3714
Serviced Apartment – Sales Department: 2812 3456
Offer is not applicable to banquets or meetings.
Offer is not applicable to membership installment payments.
Offer is not applicable to security deposit of serviced apartment.
Payment of the serviced apartment must be settled on or before December 31, 2020.
All of the above offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or discount offers.
Extra 10 Points offer is valid from now until December 31, 2020.
88 Tai Tam Reservoir Road, Hong Kong
1. Extra 10 Membership Rewards Points offer with Hong Kong Parkview is valid from
January 1 to December 31, 2020.
2. To enjoy the Extra 10 Membership Rewards Points offer, Cardmember must settle the payment with American Express® Platinum Credit Card issued by American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) in Hong Kong.
3. Platinum Credit Card member can earn an extra 10 Membership Rewards Points for every HK$1 spent (“Offer”) at food & beverage outlets, membership payments, and serviced apartments booking made with Hong Kong Parkview Sales Department at Hong Kong Parkview during the Promotion Period.
4. There is no spending cap on the extra Membership Rewards Points that may be earned under this Extra 10 Membership Rewards Points offer. However, the spending cap of American Express Platinum Credit Card Membership Rewards program applies to the Offer.
5. Membership Rewards Points accrual is subject to American Express Membership Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
6. This Extra 10 Membership Rewards Points offer is not applicable to transactions under an Interest-Free Installment Plan.
7. Hong Kong Parkview and its subsidiaries are solely responsible for all products, services, consultations and advice offered to Cardmembers. American Express is not the provider of any of these products and/or services herein and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same.
8. American Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any of the products and/or services, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. American Express and Hong Kong Parkview reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions, suspend or terminate the offers at any time without prior notice.
10. In case of any dispute, the decision of American Express and Hong Kong Parkview shall be final.
11. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.