Using Your Information
7. When you link your Card to your Android device in Google Pay, we will use your information in accordance with the Notice to Customers relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and the American Express Online Privacy Statement. This may include using your information to determine your eligibility to participate in Google Pay, to present you with servicing updates, as well as targeted offers, advertising or promotions if you have consented to receive such messages. Google may share information with us for fraud and identification purposes.
Using Google technology
Other important terms
10. American Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of your use of Google Pay, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. American Express reserves the right to discontinue supporting the use of American Express Cards in Google Pay or change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, we may block, restrict, suspend or terminate your use of any Eligible Card(s) at any time without notice and for any reason, including if you violate these Terms and Conditions or any of your Cardmember Agreements, if we suspect fraudulent activity or as a result of the cancellation or suspension of your Eligible Card account. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any block, suspension, cancellations or termination of your use of any Eligible Card(s).
12. We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to these Terms and Conditions by your continued access to or use of your Eligible Cards in Google Pay. If you do not accept any revisions made to these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to cancel your use of and delete all Eligible Card(s) in Google Pay.
13. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.