1. It’s simple to add your Card to your compatible Android device. Download and open the Google Pay app on your compatible Android device.
2. You may add a new eligible American Express Card via the following methods:
- By following the on-screen prompts to take a picture of your Card or
- Add your Card manually by entering your Card information or
- If a Card is already linked to a Google account, you can add it to Google Pay by confirming a few details.
3. Enter your Security Code (the 4 digit number on the front of your Card) and read the Important Information provided. (You will also need to accept Google Payments’ own terms and conditions which you can find here payments.google.com)
- Important information: When linking your Card to your Android device you may see a pending charge in your AMEX app, on your online statement or via notification. This verifies the card is valid but will not get charged to your account.