GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS*
1. American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) is not the provider of the services or related goods, pursuant to this offer, and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same. American Express will also not be liable to Cardmembers, in relation to the services or related goods provided pursuant to this offer.
2. American Express and the participating partners reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
3. Should any dispute arise, the decision of American Express and the participating partners shall be final.
4. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
*General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers and benefits.
Fine Hotels & Resorts Programme Benefits (“Benefits’) – Terms and Conditions
1. Valid only for new Fine Hotels & Resorts bookings made through Platinum Travel Service, American Express Travel Online (online bookings currently only available to Basic Platinum Cardmembers).
2. Payment must be made in full with an American Express Card in the Platinum Card Member's name.
3. Available for Platinum Charge Card Members and only, and excludes Platinum Credit Card Members who are not also Platinum Charge Card Members.
4. Card Member must travel on itinerary booked to be eligible for benefits described.
5. Noon check-in and room upgrade are based on availability and are provided at check-in.
6. Breakfast amenity varies by property, but will be, at a minimum, a continental breakfast.
7. Complimentary In-Room Wi-Fi is provided, with the exception of explora Patagonia where In-Room Wi-Fi is not available. In this instance, complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided in a common space on property. In the case where a Property includes cost of Wi-Fi in a mandatory resort fee, the Card Member will receive a daily credit from the Property in the standard amount that the Property charges for Wi-Fi. The credit will be issued on the Card Member's final statement upon check-out.
8. Benefit restrictions vary by Fine Hotels & Resorts property and cannot be redeemed for cash, and may not be combined with other offers unless indicated.
9. Advance reservations are recommended for services such as spa, dining or golf in order to take advantage of the Fine Hotels & Resorts special amenity during your stay. Benefits and additional Fine Hotels & Resorts promotions are only applied at checkout and expire at checkout.
10. Limit one benefit package per room, per stay.
11. Three room limit per Card Member, per stay; back-to-back stays within a 24-hour period at the same property considered one stay.
12. Participating Fine Hotels & Resorts properties and benefits are subject to change.