Spend Rs. 4 lacs in a Cardmembership year1 and get benefit worth upto INR 18,600 .
1. Year is defined as 12 months from the date of card issuance/renewal
2. For Taj Stay Voucher E-Gift Cards Terms & Conditions, click here
3. Assuming that 10% of the total spend was at Fuel, Insurance and Utilities (which includes Water, Gas and Electricity bill payments) categories where-in you will not earn any Membership Rewards Points.
4. For Flipkart Voucher Terms & Conditions, click here
We understand flights can be unpredictable and can shift your schedules, but with our backing you can enjoy the various facilities at airport lounges.
Get a Welcome Gift of 10,000 Membership Rewards Points* redeemable for Flipkart2 voucher or Pay with Points option in Amex Travel Online3 worth Rs. 3,000. These benefits are effective 22nd January, 2021.
Please note: Welcome Gift is available only in the 1st year on payment of the annual fee and on spending INR 15,000 within 90 days of cardmembership.
Reward yourself with every swipe
From the moment you start using your Platinum Travel Credit Card, you’ll begin collecting 1 Membership Rewards Point on every INR 50 spent1, except for spends on Fuel, Utilities, Insurance, Cash Transactions and EMI conversion at Point of Sale.
Shop with your favourite brands on Reward Multiplier and earn 3X reward points every time you pay using your American Express® Card.
Redeem Reward points
1. You will not earn Membership Rewards Points on your American Express Card for all your spending on fuel, insurance and utility (electricity, water and gas bills) payments. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Utility services includes providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations, public housing societies and apartment associations.
2 for Flipkart voucher Terms and Conditions Click here
3Amex Travel Online is an American Express backed travel webpage for booking International and Domestic Flights and Hotels and Transfers. You can use yourMembership Rewards points to book international and domestic Flight and Hotel ticket. Click here to know more.
Beginning 3 May, 2022, the Membership Rewards Points that have been accrued onto your American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card will no longer expire till the card is active and in good standing . In the event of Card cancellation,initiated by either the Cardmember or American Express, the Membership Rewards Points will get forfeited within 30 days of the cancellation.
*Membership Rewards points received on spend milestones is a combination of threshold Membership Rewards points and Bonus Membership Rewards points. You will get your threshold Membership Rewards points once you achieve the spend milestones however, to claim your Bonus Membership Rewards points, reach out to us via chat through the Amex App or call the number at the back of your Card
Refer to the MITC for terms and conditions.