Spend Rs. 4 lacs in a year1 and get Travel Vouchers2 worth upto INR 9,440.
1. Year is defined as 12 months from the date of card issuance/renewal
2. For Travel Voucher Terms & Conditions, click here
3. For Taj Experiences E-Gift Cards Terms & Conditions, click here
4. Assuming that 10% of the total spend was at Fuel, Insurance and Utilities (which includes Water, Gas and Electricity bill payments) categories where-in you will not earn any Membership Rewards Points.
We understand flights can be unpredictable and can shift your schedules, but with our backing you can enjoy the various facilities at airport lounges.
Redeem Reward points
1. You will not earn Membership Rewards Points on your American Express Card for all your spending on fuel, insurance and utility (electricity, water and gas bills) payments. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Utility services includes providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations, public housing societies and apartment associations.
The Membership Rewards Points on your American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card that have been accrued in any particular enrolment year and have not yet been redeemed can be carried over for up to three further enrolment years. Points not redeemed by the end of the third enrolment year will expire. For example, if your enrolment date is 15th Jan 2017, then the first enrolment year is 15th Jan 2017 to 14th Jan 2018. Any points earned in this enrolment year will expire on 15th Jan 2021.
Refer to the MITC for terms and conditions.