From cash flow management to generous rewards points, we’re here to help you do business better.
The American Express®
Gold Business Card
1. No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors, including current spending patterns, your payment history, credit records and financial resources known to us. Visit americanexpress.co.nz/fees for more information.
2. An annual Membership Rewards fee of $50 applies.
3. For full details of the insurance cover, including terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to the Insurance Terms and Conditions. Please be sure to read the Insurance Terms and Conditions carefully and be aware of its various terms, conditions and exclusions.
4. Depending on when you make a purchase, when your statement is issued, and whether you are carrying forward a balance on your Account from your previous statement period.
5. American Express approval criteria apply. Subject to Terms and Conditions. This offer is only available to those who reside in Australia. Employee Card Members must be over 18 years of age. The Employee Card Member is jointly and severally liable with the Primary Business Card Member and the Business for all charges made on the Employee Card.