EARN QANTAS POINTS
ADD SOMEONE TO YOUR ACCOUNT
- Earn 1.75 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible Qantas products and services1
- Earn 0.75 Qantas Points per $1 spent on all other purchases excluding government bodies in Australia4
- Earn 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on government bodies in Australia4
- Boost your Qantas Points balance further with Additional Cards for family and friends. Add up to 4 Cards at no additional fee, and the points earned will be credited to your Account5
- Enjoy uncapped Qantas Points earning potential with no limit on the number of Qantas Points you can earn7
- Redeem your points for Classic Flight Rewards8 with Qantas and their participating partner airlines, and use them for flights to over 1,000 destinations worldwide
Service and Protection
Purchase Protection6, covering eligible stolen or damaged items purchased with your Card Refund Protection6, covering the cost of eligible items when a store refuses a return for eligible items purchased with your Card Fraud Protection Guarantee9, protecting you from unauthorised charges made on your Account
- Emergency Card replacement10, for lost or stolen Cards virtually anywhere in the world
Plan It™ Instalments11 is a new feature of your Card that offers you a flexible way to pay off your Credit Card balance in equal monthly instalments, with 0% p.a. interest and a fixed monthly fee.
- Refund Protection means we'll credit your account if you're refused a refund on an unused eligible item within 90 days of purchase6
- Purchase Protection repairs or replaces eligible items if they are accidentally broken or stolen within 90 days of purchase6
- With our Fraud Protection Guarantee9 you won't be held responsible for any unauthorised charges as long as you notify us immediately upon discovery of the fraudulent transactions
- Emergency Card replacement10 - with our global network of offices, we can usually get a replacement Card to you within 48 hours virtually anywhere in the world
- Global Card Support means you can enjoy account assistance any time of the day or night
- I have an annual income of $35,000 or more
- I have no history of bad debt or payment default
- I am aged 18 years or over
- I am an Australian citizen or permanent resident or hold a long term visa. Long term means 12 months or more and does not include a student visa.
Please click here to read the Key Facts Sheet for this Credit Card.