The Qantas American Express Premium Card
EARN 30,000 BONUS QANTAS POINTS
EARN QANTAS POINTS
COMPLIMENTARY WINE MEMBERSHIP
- Earn 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible Qantas products and service5
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on all other purchases excluding government bodies in Australia4
- Earn 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on government bodies in Australia4
- Enjoy uncapped earning potential with no limit on the amount of Qantas Points you can earn9
- Earn points faster by adding up to 4 Additional Cards for family members or friends, at no extra fee8
Service and Protection
Purchase Protection7, covering eligible stolen or damaged items purchased with your Card Refund Protection7, covering the cost of eligible items when a store refuses a return Fraud Protection Guarantee13, protecting you from unauthorised charges made on your Account
- Emergency Card replacement14, for lost or stolen Cards to virtually anywhere in the world.
Plan It™ Instalments15 is a new feature of your Card that offers you a flexible way to pay off your Credit Card balance in equal monthly instalments, with 0% p.a. interest and a fixed monthly fee.
- A Qantas Economy return Classic Flight Reward from Sydney to Melbourne, from 16,000 Qantas Points plus taxes, fees and carrier charges $7510
- A Qantas Economy return Classic Flight Reward from Perth to Melbourne, from 36,000 Qantas Points plus taxes, fees and carrier charges $7410
- A Qantas Business return Classic Flight Reward from Cairns to Brisbane, from 55,200 Qantas Points plus taxes, fees and carrier charges $9010
- Complimentary Qantas Wine Premium Membership11, allowing you to enjoy gourmet food, exceptional wines and exclusive access to food and wine events around Australia
- Earn 3 points per dollar spent on all Qantas Wine purchases11
- Complimentary Qantas Wine delivery within Australia12
- Medical Emergency Expenses Cover up to $2,500,0007
- Transport Accident Cover up to $200,0007
- Travel Cancellation Cover up to $7,5007
- Up to $5,000 cover for loss or damage to baggage, money or documents7
- Travel Inconvenience Cover up to $200 if your flight is delayed7
- I have an annual income of $40,000 or more
- I have no history of bad debt or payment default
- I am aged 18 years or over
- I am an Australian citizen or permanent resident or hold a long term visa. Long term means 12 months or more and does not include a student visa.
Please click here to read the Key Facts Sheet for this Credit Card.