1. Corporate Cash: The transaction fee is 5% of the total amount. Access to the Corporate Cash service is not automatic. Your Company needs to register for this service and Card Members must then enrol individually with American Express. In addition, proof of identity to comply with government requirements may be required. Card Members will be informed via post when they have been enrolled and will be supplied with a PIN. Please note that Card Members cannot delegate a colleague in their Company to enrol on their behalf.
2. Emergency Global Assist®: As the Global Assist Hotline is an assistance service; we cannot reimburse you for expenses you incur on your own. Please refer to the Global Assist Summary of Coverage for additional details and restrictions.
3. Travel Services & Foreign Exchange: All services are subject to local laws and cash availability. Not all services are available at all locations.
4. Insurance: Please refer to your insurance certificate for details. Insurance is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of cover. Exclusions and limitations apply.
5. Overseas Medical Extension: Subject to exclusion of the first S$150 of each and every claim and each every occurrence. Other exclusions may apply. Refer to T&Cs for details.
6. Corporate Membership Rewards® Programme: A company may participate in the Corporate Membership Rewards Programme and open a Programme Account subject to approval from American Express. A Programme Account cannot be linked to an individual Membership Rewards Programme Account. American Express® Corporate Gold Card, and American Express® Corporate Green Card are eligible for enrolment. A company must enrol the Card(s) it wishes to earn points under the Programme. Annual fee for participation in the Programme is S$75 per Card, inclusive of GST, that is enrolled in the Programme.
7. Corporate Membership Rewards points accrual: Except for promotional offers and the exclusions stated below, spend on Cards enrolled in the Programme will earn one (1) Corporate Membership Rewards point for every S$1.60 billed to a valid and enrolled Card Account that is in good standing at the time of billing. Points cannot be transferred to any other Corporate or individual Membership Rewards Programme Account. Points will not be accrued for charges processed, billed or prepaid prior to the Enrolment Date; cash advances, Corporate Cash, Express Cash, Foreign Exchange or any other cash services or transactions; American Express travellers cheques; fees and charges for dishonoured payments; finance charges; fees and charges, including without limitation joining fees, Card fees, Corporate Membership Rewards Programme fees, late payment charges or foreign exchange fees; charges in relation to promotional offers that are excluded from points accrual; charges for which we do not receive payment in full for any reason; balances transferred from other Card Accounts; and any credits that are posted to a Card Account, including those arising from returned goods or services or from billing disputes.
8. Membership Rewards® Programme: Membership Rewards enrolment required (an annual fee applies). Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards programme. Your Company must allow participation in Membership Rewards to be eligible to enrol. Enrolment to the programme is not automatic and an annual fee applies. You must enrol yourself and cannot delegate someone else in your Company to do so on your behalf.
Points will be awarded as long as your Card Account remains valid and enrolled in the Membership Rewards Programme, and provided it remains in good standing and is not cancelled for any reason. Corporate Cards issued in Singapore by American Express International, Inc. will earn one point for every S$1.60 spent. If you cancel your enrolment from the Membership Rewards Programme, you must redeem any points within 30 days of cancellation; otherwise the points will be forfeited. If your Card Account is cancelled or terminated, any points in your Membership Rewards account will be forfeited on the date of account termination
For full Terms and Conditions visit www.americanexpress.com.sg/myrewards
9. Manage Your Card Account: Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards programme.
10. Central Billing: The centrally billed option is only available to existing customers who are set up with this billing option.