New Cardmember Offer
Collect 5,000 bonus Avios
when you spend £1,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership
Representative APR22.2% APR variable
Annual FeeNo annual fee
Credit LimitAssumed credit limit of £1,200
Purchase Rate22.2% variable for purchases
Check your eligibility
The British Airways American Express® Credit Card
- Only takes a couple of minutes to complete
- Will not impact your credit rating
- Allows you to apply with confidence
No Annual Fee
The Card that allows you to collect Avios on purchases you are already making, with no annual fee
Collect 1 Avios for virtually every £1 spent on purchases
5,000 bonus Avios welcome offer, if you spend £1,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership
Travel with a Companion Voucher
Complimentary Supplementary Cards
Redeem your Avios for flights
Redeem your Avios in other ways
Invite Friends, get Rewarded
Travel Accident Insurance
Purchase and Refund Protection
American Express Experiences
Receive your Card in the Post
To save time before applying for your British Airways American Express® Credit Card, it’s best to make sure you can say yes to the following.
- I am aged 18 or over
- I have a current UK bank or building society account
- I have a permanent UK home address
- I have no history of bad debt
- I understand I will not be eligible for any Welcome Bonus award if I hold or have held any personal American Express Cards in the past 24 months.
- If you can say yes, go ahead. Your application takes less than 10 minutes and we may be able to give you a response in less than 60 seconds – so apply now.
Please ensure that you have read and downloaded these important documents before starting your application.
- Read Terms and Conditions
- Read Summary Box
- Pre-Contract Credit Information
- Read Insurance
- Cardmember Privacy Statement
Need help completing your application? Click here for more information. If you are visually impaired, our online applications are accessibility software compatible.
American Express Services Europe Limited has its registered office at Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Apply today and get a decision in as little as 60 seconds.
The British Airways American Express Credit Card is offered by American Express Services Europe Limited.