1. Points earn: Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program. You will earn 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all spend except government where you will earn 1 point for every $1 spent. Merchants classified as "government" including the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation, Federal/State and Local government bodies. Industry specific earn rate may apply when you use a payment account, payment aggregator, services of a third party or online retailers that sell goods for another merchant. For example a payment made to Local Government bodies processed through a payment aggregator may earn points at the government earn rate. There may be tax implications associated with participation in the Membership Rewards program. You are advised to check with your accountant or tax adviser for further information.
2. Up to 51 days cash flow. Depending on when you make a purchase, when your statement is issued and whether or not you are carrying forward a balance on your Account from your previous statement period As long as your Account remains current and in good standing.
3. With Flexible Payment Option, you will be charged interest if you do not pay your Closing Balance in full by the due date each month. Please refer to your monthly statements for the current Interest Rate and PDS for number of interest-free days. Eligibility criteria applies.
4. AccessLine is not available to individual consumers. To enrol in this service, your business will be required to complete an application, which is subject to review and approval by American Express. For a copy of the application, including Terms and Conditions, call 1300 885 749. Users need to have an American Express Corporate Card or American Express Business Card, an FX International Payments Account and be registered to use AccessLine.
5. Employee Cards: American Express approval criteria apply. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Fees and charges apply. This offer is only available to those who reside in Australia. Employee Card Members must be over 18 years of age. The Business, the Basic Card Member and each Employee Card Member are jointly and severally liable for all Employee Card spending.
6. Emergency Card Replacement: If your Card is lost or stolen, you must report it immediately. You can call American Express 24 hours a day. In Australia, call us on 1300 366 549. Once you have notified us, you are not liable for any unauthorised charges.
7. By agreeing to receive statements online, you must register for online services and you understand you will not receive paper statements by mail. You must check your nominated email address regularly as you will be notified at your nominated email address when your online statement is available to view. You can elect to change this nomination or your email address at anytime by changing your preferences in your Online Services Account or by notifying us on 1300 366 549.
8. Online Fraud Protection Guarantee: Provided that you notify us immediately upon discovery of any fraudulent transactions and you have complied with your Card Member Agreement, you will not be held liable for any unauthorised charges.
9. Mobile Wallets: Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., Samsung Pay, Galaxy S (and other device names) and Samsung Knox are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices. Google Pay and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
10. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards Program. There may be taxation implications associated with your participation in the Membership Rewards Program. You are advised to consult your accountant or tax advisor to determine if there are any implications from your participation in the program.