1. Earn 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent with Qantas: You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program available at qantas.com/terms. Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Qantas American Express Business Credit Card Points Terms and Conditions available at americanexpress.com.au/businesst&cs, and exclusions apply. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, interest, balance transfer payments, fees and charges for foreign currencies - these do not earn Qantas Points. For the full list of exclusions, please refer to the Qantas American Express Business Credit Card Points Terms and Conditions available at americanexpress.com.au/businesst&cs Selected Qantas products and services are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased on the Qantas merchant Account i.e. directly from Qantas, and Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays and Qantas branded non-airfare products. Subject to Qantas American Express Business Credit Card Points Terms and Conditions available at americanexpress.com.au/businesst&cs
2. Up to 55 days cash flow. Depending on when you make a purchase, when your statement is issued and whether or not you are carrying forward a balance on your Account from your previous statement period.
3. Insurance: The Qantas American Express® Business Credit Card insurance is subject to Terms, Conditions and exclusions (such as maximum age limits, pre-existing medical conditions and cover limits) – see the full Terms and Conditions. You must use your Qantas American Express® Business Credit Card to pay for your return trip in order to be eligible for the travel insurance. The insurance is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) under a group policy held by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085, AFSL No. 291313). Card Members are not a party to the group policy, but may be able to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. This communication does not take into account your objectives or financial situation. You should read the full Terms and Conditions to decide if this insurance meets your needs.
4. Emergency Card Replacement: If your Card is lost or stolen, you must report it immediately. You can call American Express 24 hours a day. If you are overseas, report your lost or stolen Card to the nearest American Express Travel Service or Representative Office. Once you have notified us, you are not liable for any unauthorised charges.
5. MYOB bank feed is available to American Express Cards issued by American Express Australia Limited with the exception of David Jones American Express Cards and American Express Corporate Cards. The Card must be active at the time of enrolment.
6. Employee Cards, American Express approval criteria apply. Subject to Terms and Conditions. This offer is only available to those who reside in Australia. Employee Card Members must be over 18 years of age. The Business, the Primary Card Member and each Employee Card Member are jointly and severally liable for all Employee Card spending.
7. Mobile Wallets: Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., Samsung Pay, Galaxy S (and other device names) and Samsung Knox are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices. Google Pay and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.