1. Online Services Account Access: Corporate Card Accounts are eligible to enrol for online services. Centrally Billed Accounts, where charges on all Card Accounts are billed to the Company instead of the individual Card Members, may be excluded. Use of online payments and electronic expense report services are subject to your Company practices and policies. Card Members must enrol at americanexpress.com.au/register.
2. American Express Mobile App: To use the App, you must be registered for Online Services. Apple, the Apple logo, Touch ID and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
3. Membership Rewards: Membership Rewards enrolment required (an annual fee may apply). Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available here. There may be tax implications associated with participation in the Membership Rewards program. You are advised to check with your accountant or tax adviser for further information.
4. Mobile Wallets: Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., Samsung Pay, Galaxy S (and other device names) and Samsung Knox are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices. Google Pay and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
5. Based on American Express merchant locations set up between January 2017 and December 2018.
6. Corporate Cash: Corporate Card Members are only eligible to enrol in Corporate Cash if the Company has agreed to participate and has pre-registered in the program. A fee applies. All Cash application forms must be signed by the Card Member and the Company's nominated Corporate Cash Verifying Officer. Please contact your Program Administrator for more information.
7. TripCase: Push notifications must be enabled to receive alerts about flight delays
8. Concur ExpenseIt: Available to clients that use American Express and Concur ExpenseIt.