1. Simply choose the item(s) you would like to be directly billed to your American Express Card and/or American Express Credit Card Account and return this postage prepaid form to American Express. For your TOT phone bill to be directly billed, please enclose a copy of the TOT phone bill/receipt of phone payment along with the Autopay form.
2. By signing this Autopay Service Enrollment form, you authorize your nominated Establishment(s) to charge your monthly fee directly to your American Express Card and/or American Express Credit Card Account until American Express receives notification of the cancellation of such Autopay Service from your nominated establishments. For cancellation of TOT Autopay services, please send a cancellation letter to American Express at least 2 months in advance.
3. Successful applications for Autopay are typically approved and become effective within 2 months from the date American Express receives your enrollment form.
4. Any monthly charges incurred with concerned Establishment(s) prior to enrolling in the Autopay Service must be settled by existing means, until the concerned Establishment(s) provides a message on their statement advising that your monthly fee will be paid via Autopay Service on your 'American Express Card and/or American Express Credit Card Account. In the case of setting your TOT telephone bill through American Express, if approved, TOT bill will state, 'Telephone fee will be directly debited from bank account/Card Account" and the receipt will reflect your card and/or credit card number.
5. In case where American Express rejects your application for any/all Establishment(s), or in the case where the Card has been suspended or canceled, you will have to pay the Establishment(s) directly, to prevent the Establishment(s) Services being suspended.
6. American Express shall not be responsible for the consequences of non-payment by you of the Establishment (s) charges (i) prior to your having received confirmation from the Establishment that your monthly fee will be paid via Autopay Service on your American Express and/or American Express Credit Card Account, or (ii) in the event your card is suspended or canceled.
7. To provide you continuing convenience in Autopay Service, in the event that your American Express Card or American Express Credit Card account number is changed whether due to card conversion/upgrade or for any other reason, your Autopay arrangement will be transferred to your new Card or Card account number to reduce the risk of late payment charges or suspension of service by Establishment(s). We regret that automatic transfer is not available for conversion from a personal American Express Card to an American Express Corporate Card. If you are converting from a personal American Express Card to an American Express Corporate Card, you will need to re-apply for the Autopay Service.
8. Please contact the Establishment(s) directly for any inquiry regarding the monthly billing statement, receipt, or detail of monthly fees from the Establishment(s).