1. No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors, including current spending patterns, your payment history, credit records and financial resources known to us. Visit americanexpress.co.nz/fees for more information.
2. An annual Membership Rewards fee of $50 applies.
3. Depending on when you make a purchase, when your statement is issued, and whether you are carrying forward a balance on your account from your previous statement period.
4. For full details of the insurance cover, including terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to the Insurance Terms and Conditions. Please be sure to read the Insurance Terms and Conditions carefully and be aware of its various terms, conditions and exclusions.
5. Offer only available to new American Express Card Members who apply by 11 July 2023, are approved and spend $1,000 on eligible purchases on their new Card in the first two (2) months from the Card approval date. Eligible purchases do not include Card fees and charges, for example annual fees, interest, late payment, cash advances, balance transfers, traveller’s cheques and foreign currency conversion. Card Members who currently hold or who have previously held any other Card product issued by American Express International (NZ) Inc in the preceding 18-month period are ineligible for this offer. 20,000 Membership Rewards Bonus Points will be awarded to the eligible Card Member’s Account 8-10 weeks after the spend criteria has been met. This advertised offer is not applicable or valid in conjunction with any other advertised or promotional offer. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards Programme available at americanexpress.com/en-nz/rewards/membership-rewards/terms. The American Express Gold Business Card has a standard annual fee of $95 and an annual Membership Rewards fee of $50.
6. American Express approval criteria apply. Subject to Terms and Conditions. This offer is only available to those who reside in New Zealand. Employee Card Members must be over 18 years of age. The Employee Card Member is jointly and severally liable with the Primary Business Card Member and the Business for all charges made on the Employee Card.