Before you can access your accounts online, you need to:
- Call 1-888-461-2639 to register the accounts you wish to access. An AMEX Online Banking representative will set up your PIN number. Providing your Client Information Number will enable you to access all of your Accounts online. You'll only have to do this once. A Client Information Number is provided to you when you become a Financial Services customer and allows us to identify you.
- Go online to set up your new User ID and Password. You can do this on any webpage of the American Express Financial Services site.
- Select "I am a new user" then click "Continue."
- Decide on a User ID and password. If you already have an existing americanexpress.ca User ID and Password for Card Account Management (My Account) or Membership Rewards services, you can use the same ID and password for AMEX® Online Banking.
- To create a new User ID and password, simply follow the guidelines listed. You will be asked to enter your password twice for verification. Then click "Continue". Should another customer already have that User ID, you'll be asked to create a different one.
- Next, confirm your User ID and password. Write them down and keep them handy in a secure location.
Now you're ready to log in.
If you forget or need to change your User ID or Password, please contact an Amex Banking Representative at 1-888-461-2639. For security reasons, you cannot change your User ID or Password online.