Important Message Regarding Postal Service Disruptions: Due to COVID-19, there may be a delay in outgoing mail from American Express. During this time, there may be delivery delays for gift cards and merchandise redeemed from the Membership Rewards Program. We appreciate your patience during this time. For more information, please refer to our Coronavirus FAQs.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels
Forte 10 Piece TI-X 5 Layer Nonstick Cookware Set
points was 95,400 points
SKU code 1287-0020
Leaders in German Cutlery since 1731, ZWILLING extends its culinary expertise to premium cookware with the most advanced non stick performance. Proudly made in Italy, the ZWILLING Forte collection combines expert German engineering with the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. Dripless pouring rims, stay cool riveted and ergonomic handles, easy to clean exteriors, and glass lids for easy monitoring make it a pleasure to cook with this Made in Italy premium cookware. Cold-forged aluminum provides fast heat-up and excellent heat transfer. Advanced nonstick coating consists of five super-strong layers for superior resistance to corrosion, scratching, peeling and blistering. Tested to be 20 times more durable than standard nonstick for a long lifespan. 60% longer lasting than traditional nonstick. Safe to use on all cook tops including Induction. PFOA free for exceptional food release and fast, easy cleaning. Dishwasher safe. Safe to use with metal gadgets. Made in Italy.
• 20 cm and 25cm fry pans
• 1.9L and 3.8L saucepans with lids
• 3.8Lsauté pan with lid
• 7.6L stockpot with lid
• Cold-forged aluminum provides fast heat-up and excellent heat transfer
• 60% longer lasting than traditional nonstick
• PFOA free for exceptional food release and fast, easy cleaning
• Dishwasher safe
• Made in Italy
1. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
2. Cardmembers are required to provide a signature when rewards are delivered. If you are not available at home at the time of delivery, directions to the nearest postal location will be left at your door. Some items may have longer delivery times. If your reward is subject to a longer delivery time, this will be indicated in the reward description.
3. Orders are shipped via courier and require complete mailing address and telephone number for daytime delivery. (Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box.)
1. All merchandise rewards are subject to availability. If an order is not available, a similar item of equal value will be substituted whenever possible. If a substitution is not available, your Membership Rewards points will be credited back to your Program Account and you will be contacted.
2. Merchandise rewards are subject to change without notice. New merchandise rewards will be added to the program on a regular basis.
3. Some rewards are available in limited quantities. Limited items will be so noted in the product description.
Redeemed rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit. If your reward arrives damaged, defective, has missing pieces or is the incorrect item, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-454-3549.
Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.
For questions regarding your account, please contact us at 1-800-668-2639. Corporate Cardmembers, please call 1-800-716-6661. Our hours of operation are 24 hours-a-day, 7 days a week.