Please note that due to system issues, the option to request enrollment for an Aeroplan account on this page is currently not available. We’re working to resolve this as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please visit www.aeroplan.com to enroll in a new Aeroplan account. Once you receive your new Aeroplan account number, you may log in to your Membership Rewards account or call the number on the back of your Card to add your Aeroplan account number.
Please note that due to system issues, the option to transfer Membership Rewards points to Asia Miles (Cathay Pacific) is not currently available. We’re working to resolve this as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, please call the number on the back of your Card.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels
Four Star 7 Piece Self-Sharpening Block Set
points was 56,200 points
SKU code 1183-0021
FOUR STAR 7-PIECE SHARPBLOCK SET (SELF SHARPENING). We've taught knife blocks how to sharpen knives! The ZWILLING FOUR STAR® series SharpBlock with KIS Technology keeps your knives sharp without any extra work. Each time you pull a knife from the block, it is automatically sharpened. The secret: Each storage slot for fine edged knives (paring, slicing and chef's knives) contains ceramic sharpeners that sharpen each blade at the ideal angle. This helps blades retain their optimal cutting properties and quality for a long time. Each slot is dedicated for a specific knife - an excellent overview of which slot is for which knife is provided by simple pictograms. Set Contents: 10 cm paring knife, 12.5 cm serrated utility knife, 20 cm slicing knife, 20 cm chef's knife, 20 cm bread knife, Shears.
• NEW SharpBlock with KIS self sharpening technology with dedicated slots to keep fine edged knives always sharp and ready for use, without extra work
• Made with ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
• FRIODUR blade, ice-hardened to 57 Rockwell Hardness
• SIGMAFORGE knife, forged from one single piece of steel
• Classic full bolster with tang inserted into ergonomic, lightweight molded handle
1. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
2. Cardmembers are required to provide a signature when rewards are delivered. If you are not available at home at the time of delivery, directions to the nearest postal location will be left at your door. Some items may have longer delivery times. If your reward is subject to a longer delivery time, this will be indicated in the reward description.
3. Orders are shipped via courier and require complete mailing address and telephone number for daytime delivery. (Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box.)
1. All merchandise rewards are subject to availability. If an order is not available, a similar item of equal value will be substituted whenever possible. If a substitution is not available, your Membership Rewards points will be credited back to your Program Account and you will be contacted.
2. Merchandise rewards are subject to change without notice. New merchandise rewards will be added to the program on a regular basis.
3. Some rewards are available in limited quantities. Limited items will be so noted in the product description.
Redeemed rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit. If your reward arrives damaged, defective, has missing pieces or is the incorrect item, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-454-3549.
Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.
For questions regarding your account, please contact us at 1-800-668-2639. Corporate Cardmembers, please call 1-800-716-6661. Our hours of operation are 24 hours-a-day, 7 days a week.