Stephanie Chandler is an author of several business and marketing books including:
- The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books (July 2013)
- Own Your Niche: Hype-Free Internet Marketing Tactics to Establish Authority in Your Field and Promote Your Service-Based Business (Authority Publishing, Feb 2012)
- Booked Up! How to Write, Publish and Promote a Book to Grow Your Business (Authority Publishing)
- LEAP! 101 Ways to Grow Your Business (Career Press)
- From Entrepreneur to Infopreneur: Make Money with Books, eBooks and Information Products (John Wiley & Sons)
- The Author’s Guide to Building an Online Platform (Quill Driver)
- The Business Startup Checklist and Planning Guide (Aventine)
- The Conference Catcher: An Organized Journal for Capturing Ideas, Resources, and Action Items at Educational Conference, Trade Shows and Events (Authority Publishing)
Stephanie is also founder and CEO of Authority Publishing, a custom book publisher specializing in business, self-help and other non-fiction books, and social media marketing services for authors, speakers and consultants. She is also founder of BusinessInfoGuide.com, a directory of resources for entrepreneurs. In 2013, she also launched the Nonfiction Authors Association, a marketing community for authors featuring a year-round book awards program.
A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, Stephanie has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, BusinessWeek, Inc.com, and Wired magazine, and she is a contributing blogger for Forbes and American Express Open Forum.
- Author, Speaker Information: http://StephanieChandler.com
- Resources for Entrepreneurs: http://BusinessInfoGuide.com
- Custom Book Publishing for Non-fiction Books: http://AuthorityPublishing.com
- Nonfiction Writers Conference: http://NonfictionWritersConference.com
- Nonfiction Authors Association: http://NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com