1. American Express Data, 2019 and GlobalData: Payment Card Analytics, 2019, Credit Card defined as a pay-later Card that gives Card holders access to a line of credit. Charge Card defined as a pay-later Card that charges no interest but requires the Card holder to pay the outstanding balance in full upon receipt of the statement, typically on a monthly basis
2. Your payment plan is 1 business day from receipt by us of all relevant charge data from your terminal provider or payment service provider (PSP). Improved payment time is subject to our right to withhold payments in accordance with your Terms and Conditions for American Express Card Acceptance.
3. To find out more about Shop Small click here.
4. The American Express® Map is intended for general reference purposes only and does not represent a comprehensive list of all Card accepting merchants. Recommendations and other information included on the map are derived from internal American Express and third party data. Data is updated from time to time and may not be 100% accurate. American Express does not accept any responsibility or liability arising from any inaccuracies. You understand and agree that your use of the map is your choice and at your sole risk and that the map is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’. List of Card accepting merchants is updated monthly.
5. Your rate structure and other terms will be explained to you in full before set-up of your new merchant Account.
6. Based on American Express merchant locations set up between January 2018 and December 2019.