* Based on American Express merchant locations setup between January 2018 and December 2018 in the UK.
1. American Express Data, 2018.
2. GlobalData: Payment Card Analytics, 2018, Credit Card defined as a pay-later Card that gives Card holders access to a line of credit. Charge Card defined as a pay-later Card that charges no interest but requires the Card holder to pay the outstanding balance in full upon receipt of the statement, typically on a monthly basis.
3. Your rate structure and other terms will be explained to you in full before set up of your new merchant account.
4. American Express® Maps is intended for general reference purposes only and does not represent a comprehensive list of all Card accepting merchants. Recommendations and other information included on the map are derived from internal American Express and third party data. Data is updated from time to time and may not be 100% accurate. American Express does not accept any responsibility or liability arising from any inaccuracies. You understand and agree that your use of the map is your choice and at your sole risk and that the map is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’. List of Card accepting merchants is updated monthly.
5. Your business could be recommended to Cardmembers in Cardmember emails sent by American Express.
6. To find out more about Shop Small visit https://www.americanexpress.com/uk/benefits/shopping/shop-small/?tab=for-your-business. Small businesses that meet the qualifying criteria will automatically become a Shop Small merchant. To find out more visit the Frequently Asked Questions at https://www.americanexpress.com/uk/benefits/shopping/shop-small/small-business-faq.html?linknav=uk-loy-small-business-faq.html