1. Membership Rewards: Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program. Enrolment required. Fees apply. You will earn 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all spend except government where you will earn 1 point for every $1 spent. Merchants classified as "government" include the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation, Federal/State and Local government bodies. Industry specific earn rate may apply when you use a payment account, payment aggregator, services of a third party or online retailers that sell goods for another merchant. For example a payment made to Local Government bodies processed through a payment aggregator may earn points at the government earn rate. There may be tax implications associated with participation in the Membership Rewards program. You are advised to check with your accountant or tax adviser for further information.
2. Up to 51 days cash flow. Depending on when you make a purchase, when your statement is issued and whether or not you are carrying forward a balance on your Account from your previous statement period. As long as your Account remains current and in good standing.
3. Flexible Payment Option: you will be charged interest if you do not pay your Closing Balance in full by the due date each month. Please refer to your monthly statements for the current Interest Rate and PDS for number of interest-free days. Eligibility criteria applies.
4. AccessLine is not available to individual consumers. To enrol in this service, your business will be required to complete an application, which is subject to review and approval by American Express. For a copy of the application, including Terms and Conditions, call 1300 885 749. Users need to have an American Express Corporate Card or American Express Business Card, an FX International Payments Account and be registered to use AccessLine.
5. Employee Cards: American Express approval criteria apply. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Fees and charges apply. This offer is only available to those who reside in Australia. Employee Card Members must be over 18 years of age. The Business, the Basic Card Member and each Employee Card Member are jointly and severally liable for all Employee Card spending.
6. Insurance: The American Express® Gold Business Card insurance is subject to Terms, Conditions and exclusions (such as maximum age limits, pre-existing medical conditions and cover limits) – see the full Terms and Conditions. You must use your American Express® Gold Business Card to pay for your return trip in order to be eligible for the travel insurance. The insurance is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) under a group policy held by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085, AFSL No. 291313). Card members are not a party to the group policy, but may be able to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. This communication does not take into Account your objectives or financial situation. You should read the full Terms and Conditions to decide if this insurance meets your needs.
7. Emergency Card Replacement: If your Card is lost or stolen, you must report it immediately. You can call American Express 24 hours a day. In Australia, call us on 1300 366 549. Once you have notified us, you are not liable for any unauthorised charges.
8. The Hotel Collection: Valid only for new The Hotel Collection bookings with participating providers of two or more consecutive nights made through Platinum Travel Service, Business Platinum Travel Service or Centurion Travel Service, American Express Travel office or American Express Travel Online (online bookings currently only available to Basic Card Members). Available only for the following American Express Cardmembers: Consumer and Business Gold Card Members, Consumer and Business Platinum Card ® Members and Consumer Centurion® Members (“Eligible Card Members”). The term “Eligible Card Members” does not include Gold and Platinum Credit Card Members. Payment must be made in full with an American Express Card in the Eligible Card Members name. Eligible Card Member must travel on itinerary booked to be eligible for benefits described. Hotel nightly rates vary by property, dates, room category and occupancy. Participating providers and benefits subject to change.
9. The eligible Card Member will receive the credit as a deduction from the final hotel bill when checking out of the hotel; they will receive $1 for each eligible dollar spent up to $100 USD. Eligible spend includes dining, spa and resort activities. Eligible spend does not include charges for taxes, gratuities, fees and cost of room. Additional exclusions based on specific hotel restrictions may also apply (including without limitation purchases within the hotel that are unaffiliated and/or owned by third parties) - see hotel front desk for details. Credit must be used in conjunction with initial stay and cannot be carried over to another stay, is not redeemable for cash and expires at check-out. Credit is non-exchangeable and non-refundable and is applied in USD or equivalent in local currency based on exchange rate on day of arrival. Limit one credit per room, per stay. Three-room limit per Card Member per stay; back-to-back stays within a 24-hour period at the same property considered one stay. If an eligible Card Member cancels their room, any additional rooms will no longer qualify for benefits as the eligible Card Member must be staying at the hotel. Participating providers and benefits subject to change. Taxes, surcharges and additional fees are as supplied by the hotel at the time of reservation; however, they are subject to change and will be charged as applicable at the time of settlement of your hotel account. Note that payments made in foreign currencies will be subject to a foreign currency conversion and fee at the time of payment upon departure. **A one category room upgrade is based on availability and eligibility at check-in to the hotel.
10. A one category room upgrade is based on availability and eligibility at check-in to the hotel.
11. Hertz Gold Plus Rewards®: Benefits vary by market and location of rental, and may be subject to availability. Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® enrolment is required to enjoy all benefits. Terms and Conditions apply. Visit the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® website for full Terms and Conditions. American Express Terms and Conditions apply. American Express reserves the right to instruct Hertz to cancel your membership if you cease to be a Gold Business Card Member or your Account is not in good standing. Available for the American Express Gold Business Card Member. Payment must be made in full with an American Express Gold Business Card in the Gold Business Card Member's name. Eligible Gold Business Card Member must travel on itinerary booked to be eligible for benefits described.
12. Avis Preferred: Enrolment in the Avis Preferred program is required to receive benefits. Benefits are subject to change. All Avis Preferred Terms and Conditions apply. To view partner Terms and Conditions, visit www.avispreferred.eu. American Express Terms and Conditions apply. American Express reserves the right to instruct Avis to cancel your membership if you cease to be a Gold Card Member or if your Account is not in good standing.