1. Membership Rewards points are earned on every full £1 spent and charged, per transaction. Membership Rewards points are not earned on interest, fees (including default fees), balance transfers, cash advances (including transactions treated as cash), loading of pre paid Cards, American Express Travellers Cheque purchases or foreign exchange transactions; and any amounts that are subsequently re-credited to your Card Account by way of refunds. Visit membershiprewards.co.uk/terms for full Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions.
2. Supplementary Cards allow you to share some of the benefits of your American Express Business Card with employees, colleagues and others close to you. You will be the main Cardholder and you, the Business and the Supplementary Cardholder will be jointly and severally liable for all charges made by a Supplementary Cardholder with their Card. Additional Cardmembers must be UK residents aged 18 or over. Approval subject to status and terms and conditions apply.
3. Cardmembers will earn one additional Membership Rewards point in addition to their standard earn rate for every full £1 spent on eligible prepaid hotels, flights, car hire and experiences on the American Express Travel UK website americanexpress.co.uk/travel, excluding cruise bookings. Products that are booked on americanexpress.co.uk/travel which are not prepaid, but are paid directly to the supplier are not eligible to earn the additional Membership Rewards points. When paying with a combination of your American Express Card and Membership Rewards points, only the value applied to the Card is eligible to earn Membership Rewards points and Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions found at membershiprewards.co.uk/terms will apply. Please allow up to 10 weeks for Membership Rewards points to be credited to your account. Bookings are subject to the full American Express Travel Terms and Conditions found at americanexpress.co.uk/termsandconditions.
4. The credit will be applied to your primary Card Account. The Account balance must be higher or equal to the amount being credited. If you pay your bill through Direct Debit, the Direct Debit amount that appears on your statement will always be collected, even if you redeem your points for a credit on your Card. Please refer to your Card Account statement showing your outstanding balance or minimum balance due which will apply in all instances. Amounts credited will appear on your next Card Account statement following redemption of this reward. A points for credit request may be declined at our own discretion where the Card Account or Cardmembers’ other Accounts are not in good standing or there is not an outstanding balance on the Card. The redemption of points for credit will be applied within three business days, cannot be reversed and is not redeemable for cash via a credit balance refund.
5. Example based on transferring 18,000 Membership Rewards points to 18,000 Avios, the reward currency of the British Airways Executive Club. Costs quoted are for peak fare flights. Calculation made for a return business class flight from London (all airports) Berlin (TXL, Tegel), using the British Airways Avios Points Calculation website on the 11th May 2015, found at britishairways.com/travel/avios-calculator. Reward bookings are subject to availability and cannot be waitlisted. Reward bookings are subject to taxes, fees and carrier charges. BA Terms and Conditions apply and can be found at britishairways.com/executive-club/terms-and-conditions.
Applicants must be 18 years old or over. Approval is subject to status and terms and conditions apply. American Express Services Europe Limited has its registered office at Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.