The powerful backing of American Express®.
Loyalty programmes to help your company save on expenses - and make business more rewarding.
Earn 1 point for every full £1 spent and charged to the Card. Membership Rewards points can be redeemed for a superb range of rewards from some of the world’s best known brands in both retail and travel. Choose to enrol in one of the below programmes.
DRIVE SAVINGS WITH CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP REWARDS
HOW DOES IT WORK?1
Designed for businesses where individual employees earn and redeem Membership Rewards points on corporate spend
WHAT ARE MY BENEFITS?2
Earn one Membership Rewards point for every £1 of eligible spend
Greater adherence to corporate spend policy
Link Corporate Cards to personal American Express Accounts4
HOW DOES IT WORK?1
Designed for businesses where points are pooled to one Account for the company
WHAT ARE MY BENEFITS?2
Earn one Membership Rewards point for every £1 of eligible spend on selected Cards
Monitor and control employees’ corporate spend
Reduce paperwork associated with payment and reimbursement
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
NEW CORPORATE CLIENTS
EXISTING CORPORATE CLIENTS
With the American Express® Gold Business Charge Card and the American Express Platinum Business Charge Card, you could turn your day-to-day business expenses into rewards.
USE YOUR CARD TO EARN POINTS
There is no limit to how many points you can earn and points never expire as long as your Account is open and in good standing. There are multiple ways to boost your points balance:
By paying with your Card instead of paying via cash or invoice, you could earn 1 Membership Rewards point for every full £1 you spend.1
POOL POINTS FROM SUPPLEMENTARY CARDS
Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for every £1 spent by employees and colleagues who are Supplementary Cardmembers on your Account. Supplementary Cards can help you to manage all of your business expenses from one Account and as the main Cardmember, you receive and can redeem those rewards.2
EXTRA REWARDS ON TRAVEL SPEND
Earn one additional point for every £1 spent when you book your flights, hotels, care hire or experiences online with American Express Travel.3 You can then use your Membership Rewards points, your Card or a combination of both to pay for your next trip, whether for business or leisure, including any taxes and charges.
REWARDS FOR YOU, YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR EMPLOYEES
When redeeming your Membership Rewards points, you can choose from a selection of rewards from superb brands and partners. Here are a few examples:
REINVEST IN YOUR BUSINESS
20,000 points = £100 Curry’s
PC World Gift Card
50,000 points = £200 as a credit
on your Card statement4
TREAT YOURSELF OR YOUR STAFF
20,000 points = £100 Spafinder
Wellness 365 Gift Card
50,000 points = £250 eCode
20,000 points = Return business
class flight from London to Berlin5
50,000 points = £250 East
Coast Trains voucher
Take a glimpse into how some of our customers uses American Express Membership Rewards to grow their business
Learn how Lola’s Cupcakes are using American Express Membership Rewards to grow their business
Find out how American Express Membership Rewards can help power business growth
What could your
points do for you?
1. Membership Rewards Programme: Enrolment required. Annual programme fee to enroll a Green or Gold Corporate Card is £36 (including VAT). No enrolment fee applies to Corporate Platinum Card. Some Corporate Cards are not eligible for enrollment. Participating Membership Rewards partners, available rewards, and point levels are subject to change without notice. Eligibility is based upon company's participation in the enrol programme.
2. Corporate Membership Rewards. Subject to eligibility and approval by American Express. Only Corporate Platinum, Gold and Green Cards are eligible for participation. The annual fee for participation in the programme is £36 per Card (including VAT). No per Card fee charged for Platinum. Enrolled Cards will earn 1 Corporate Membership Rewards point for every full pound sterling charged. Points cannot be transferred to any other Corporate Membership Rewards Programme or Individual Membership Rewards Programme account. Points will not be accrued prior to the Enrolment Date. Points will not be accrued for cash advances, Corporate Cash, Express Cash, Foreign Exchange or any other cash services or transactions, American Express travellers cheques, fees and charges for dishonoured payments, finance charges, Card fees, programme fees, late payment charges or foreign exchange fees, charges for promotional offers, balances transferred from other Card Accounts, credits posted to a Card Account. The Company must select 1 employee, who must be a current Cardmember enrolled in the Programme, who will be responsible for the management of the Programme Account.
1. Membership Rewards points are earned on every full £1 spent and charged, per transaction. Membership Rewards points are not earned on interest, fees (including default fees), balance transfers, cash advances (including transactions treated as cash), loading of pre paid Cards, American Express Travellers Cheque purchases or foreign exchange transactions; and any amounts that are subsequently re-credited to your Card Account by way of refunds. Visit membershiprewards.co.uk/terms for full Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions.
2. Supplementary Cards allow you to share some of the benefits of your American Express Business Card with employees, colleagues and others close to you. You will be the main Cardholder and you, the Business and the Supplementary Cardholder will be jointly and severally liable for all charges made by a Supplementary Cardholder with their Card. Additional Cardmembers must be UK residents aged 18 or over. Approval subject to status and terms and conditions apply.
3. Cardmembers will earn one additional Membership Rewards point in addition to their standard earn rate for every full £1 spent on eligible prepaid hotels, flights, car hire and experiences on the American Express Travel UK website americanexpress.co.uk/travel, excluding cruise bookings. Products that are booked on americanexpress.co.uk/travel which are not prepaid, but are paid directly to the supplier are not eligible to earn the additional Membership Rewards points. When paying with a combination of your American Express Card and Membership Rewards points, only the value applied to the Card is eligible to earn Membership Rewards points and Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions found at membershiprewards.co.uk/terms will apply. Please allow up to 10 weeks for Membership Rewards points to be credited to your account. Bookings are subject to the full American Express Travel Terms and Conditions found at americanexpress.co.uk/termsandconditions.
4. The credit will be applied to your primary Card Account. The Account balance must be higher or equal to the amount being credited. If you pay your bill through Direct Debit, the Direct Debit amount that appears on your statement will always be collected, even if you redeem your points for a credit on your Card. Please refer to your Card Account statement showing your outstanding balance or minimum balance due which will apply in all instances. Amounts credited will appear on your next Card Account statement following redemption of this reward. A points for credit request may be declined at our own discretion where the Card Account or Cardmembers’ other Accounts are not in good standing or there is not an outstanding balance on the Card. The redemption of points for credit will be applied within three business days, cannot be reversed and is not redeemable for cash via a credit balance refund.
5. Example based on transferring 18,000 Membership Rewards points to 18,000 Avios, the reward currency of the British Airways Executive Club. Costs quoted are for peak fare flights. Calculation made for a return business class flight from London (all airports) Berlin (TXL, Tegel), using the British Airways Avios Points Calculation website on the 11th May 2015, found at britishairways.com/travel/avios-calculator. Reward bookings are subject to availability and cannot be waitlisted. Reward bookings are subject to taxes, fees and carrier charges. BA Terms and Conditions apply and can be found at britishairways.com/executive-club/terms-and-conditions.
Applicants must be 18 years old or over. Approval is subject to status and terms and conditions apply. American Express Services Europe Limited has its registered office at Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.