• One of the easiest ways to boost your business's SEO is to take control of how it appears in online business directories.
• Your customers are more than just the lifeblood of your business -- they're also your inspiration. Here's how to keep them happy as your company grows.
• Why your staff's phone etiquette may be costing you business -- and how to help fix it.
Mark Piccirilli, American Express OPEN's Government Contractor of the Year, and Lynn Sutton, On the Rise Contractor of the Year, share their tips for growing your company by doing business with the government.
• Five ways to get new clients to notice your small business.
• Five ways to revamp your e-commerce site from Mashable.com.
• After it was phased out of the retail marketplace, plus-size clothing company ELOQUII was brought back by its loyal client base -- and has become a booming online brand.
You've won your first government contract, but the hard work isn't over yet. Here are four tips to help you succeed in your first contract and win your second.
• Remarketing can be a popular marketing tool for businesses. But what may seem like a friendly reminder ad to you could turn off potential customers.
• Between custom-developed websites and DIY e-commerce, this couple found a middle ground for creating a site that looked good, functioned well ... and didn't cost a lot.
• Grabbing the attention of the media and potential customers doesn't have to be a long shot at major events.
Bidding on government contracts can seem overwhelming, but asking yourself five critical questions can help you prepare.