* Purchases must be made at Holt Renfrew using the Holt Renfrew Card from American Express. Excludes Last Call, cosmetics, fragrances, Tiffany and selected merchandise. No price adjustments on prior purchases. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please ask a Sales Associate for details.
** Spend thresholds apply. Please see in-store for details.
*** For every Holt Renfrew purchase you make on your Card of $100 and over, excluding taxes. Delivery available only in Canada.
**** Subject to availability. Some restrictions apply. Please see in-store for details.
1. Account must be in good standing. Holt Renfrew Rewards points will be earned on the amount of all purchases, less credits and returns. Funds advances, finance charges, Amex Cheques, balance transfers, annual fees (if applicable), other fees, and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for points.
2. On select events. Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees.
3. Points are redeemable for whole dollar amounts with a minimum redemption of 5,000 points required for a $50.00 Holt Renfrew E-Gift Card. All point redemptions are equivalent to 1% of your total accumulated points (i.e. redeem 10,000 points for a $100 Holt Renfrew E-Gift Card). Point redemptions are subject to the terms and conditions of the Holt Renfrew Rewards program.
4. Insure up to a limit of $1,000 per occurrence (not per purchased item) for 90 days from date of purchase when you use the American Express Holt Renfrew Card. You can be reimbursed for insured occurrences not covered by any other insurance. Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Read your Certificate of Insurance for full details. Coverage is in excess of any and all other applicable insurances.
5. When you charge your retail purchases to the American Express Holt Renfrew Card, the free repair period and the coverage under the manufacturer’s original warranty is automatically doubled for up to one additional year. Applies to products purchased (motorized vehicles and their parts are excluded) with the Card in Canada and the U.S. provided the manufacturer’s warranty does not exceed five years. Proof of purchase, a copy of the manufacturer’s warranty and a description of the products are required to register your purchase. You will need approval from American Express before any repairs will be covered. Repair costs are limited to $25,000 per eligible item.
6. Travel Accident Insurance provides automatic coverage of up to $100,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance when you fully charge your plane, train, ship or bus tickets to your American Express Holt Renfrew Card. Use the Card to book tickets for your spouse, dependant children (under 23) or any Supplementary Cardmember and they will also be covered. Spouse and dependant children (under 23) of Supplementary Cardmembers are also covered. Travel Accident Insurance is underwritten by ACE INA Life Insurance, Head Office in Canada: Toronto, Ontario, under Master Policy TMH600135.
† All insurance coverages are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read Certificates of Insurance carefully.