When you add a Supplementary Platinum Card® or Supplementary Gold Card to your account, not only can you earn points on all eligible purchases charged to your Card. You can earn points on all eligible purchases charged to their Card, too.1 Earning even more rewards couldn't get easier.
Two Cards are better than one.
Adding Supplementary Cards means that your earning potential grows so that you can get the rewards you want even sooner.
Share the Platinum life.
By adding a Supplementary Platinum Card to your account, you're also sharing many of the same benefits you currently enjoy. Like you, they will be covered by many of the travel and shopping insurances you currently receive, and can enjoy complimentary airport lounge access.
* As a Charge Card, the balance must be paid in full each month. 30% annual interest rate applies to balances not paid in full.
1. Account must be in good standing. Membership Rewards points will be earned by the Basic Cardmember on the amount of all purchases, less credits and adjustments. Interest charges, annual fees, other fees and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for Membership Rewards points. For full Membership Rewards program Terms and Conditions, please visit www.membershiprewards.ca
2. 5,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points will be awarded for each approved Supplementary Platinum Card®
and 2,500 Bonus Membership Rewards®
points will be awarded for each approved Supplementary Gold Card. Bonus points are only valid for Platinum Card members who apply for a Supplementary Card through the link on this page. Bonus points are not valid through any other method of application. Bonus points will be credited to your Platinum Card Account up to 90 days after the application is approved.
3. Upon authorization by the Platinum Card member, Platinum Card Concierge uses its best efforts to source or arrange the purchase of requested goods or services from a supplier. There is no charge for using the services of Platinum Card Concierge, however the Cardmember will be responsible for paying the supplier for any purchases and/or shipping charges you authorize, as well as any other fees or related costs that may apply. Amex Bank of Canada cannot be responsible for the acts or omissions of suppliers, and cannot guarantee successful fulfillment of Cardmember requests in all instances. This service may not be available in certain countries. Please call for details.
4. Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Trips will not be covered for trip cancellation, if purchased with points (including Aeroplan miles) from a reward program other than the Membership Rewards®
Program. All reward programs are governed by their own terms & conditions
5. Not an insurance coverage. Concierge services arranged through StandbyMD and may be subject to contractual terms and conditions of StandbyMD. Fees may apply. Please consult your StandbyMD Terms and Conditions for full details. StandbyMD is a Service Mark of Healthcare Concierge Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
6. Maximum of 9 Supplementary Cards. Account must be in good standing. Supplementary Card applicant must be the age of majority.
† All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read your Certificates of Insurance carefully.
®: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
SM StandbyMD is a Service Mark of Healthcare Concierge Services, Inc.