Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that you have read and downloaded these important documents before starting your application. American Express adheres to The Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored and enforced by the Lending Standard Board
Read Card Terms & Conditions
Read Insurance Terms & Conditions
Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities
- The maximum amount of time for a payment period on purchases is 54 days and is obtained only if you spend on first day of new statement period and repay the balance in full on the due date.
- Purchases are approved based on a variety of factors including account history, credit record and personal resources, security may be required. We reserve the right to apply temporary spending limits in accordance with the Cardmember Agreement.
- Membership Rewards points are earned for virtually every full £1 spent and charged, per transaction. Membership Rewards points are not earned on Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, American Express Travellers Cheque purchases, Foreign Exchange, Fees and Interest Charges for Returned payments, Finance Charges, Late Payment and Referral Charges, Fees/Charges including joining, annual and Membership Rewards fees. Membership Rewards points never
expire as long as the account is active.
- All tickets must be purchased using your American Express Card. Tickets are subject to availability. Please note that American Express Invites refers to the name of the American Express programme rather than a description of
- Full details of the travel protection benefits currently available can be found in the Terms and Conditions available at Gold Business Charge Card Insurance Terms and Conditions. . Please read this to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply.
American Express Services Europe Limited has its registered office at Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.