Many tasks are still performed manually, such as emails and spreadsheets. And these can take up so much time. But what if there was another way? Apps built for your business can automate processes and capture data, saving you and your employees a huge amount of time and ensuring you have the right information to make important decisions. Sriram Angajala from Banana Apps, talks to us how apps can make business processes slick and easy.
How to use apps
'Apps play an important role in feeding data back in real-time for businesses to take decisions,' Sriram says. 'You can create your own workflow systems, where people can complete tasks that are then automatically passed onto someone else, and you can visualise your data and export it, so you can make decisions from it,' he says. A handy feature of apps is that they can operate without the internet, so data can still be relayed even when you're offline.
Companies across a wide range of industries can benefit from using apps. For example, they can provide a central place to aggregate data and automate calculations and reports. They can be used by retailers to manage orders, delivery and pricing. Service companies and utilities can use them to manage staff in the field and to undertake surveys and audits. And for any business they can automate manual tasks, enabling you to monitor and manage multiple processes.
Apps can be entirely customised to meet your unique business requirements. This includes role-based permissions and customising your own forms and fields. Sriram shares how you can achieve a 'Return on Investment' from a business app.
- More time spent in front of your customers.
- Smoother, more effective operations.
- Back office efficiency.
- Data and insights for the management team.
- Rapid deployment of your products or services.
- Apps can save many companies time and money, by automating multiple manual processes.
- Apps can ensure that key decision makers have the data they need to make informed decisions.
- Apps can streamline operations and processes, so you can spend more time with your customers.