1. What are the KYC documents required for KYC Refresh (Periodic Updation)?
A certified copy of the PAN/Form 60 and any one Officially Valid Document (OVD) containing current residence address is required for Corporate Card Account(s).
Please submit any one of the following copy of an Officially Valid Document (OVD)1:
- Passport: First page and last page where address is mentioned.
- Driving License: Front and back copy (Driving license which explicitly states it cannot be used for address proof should not be submitted for address proof).
- Voter's Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India.
- Proof of possession of Aadhaar Number (Please mask the first 8 digits).
- Job Card issued by NREGA, duly signed by the officer of the State Government.
- Letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name and address.
Note: In case of a name change in any Officially Valid Document post its issuance, a marriage certificate issued by the State Government or Gazette notification is a mandatory requirement.
In case of foreign nationals - the documents issued by the Government departments of foreign jurisdictions and letter issued by the Foreign Embassy or Mission in India shall be accepted as proof of address.
A certified copy of PAN / Form 60 may be required in the event we are unable to verify the PAN from the issuing authority.