Discover the unique offerings of Charge Cards. Explore the benefits of one of the most powerful rewards programmes
American Express Charge Cards are a unique offering and the perfect choice for great service with fantastic rewards. Enjoy greater flexibility in spending with "no pre-set" limit. This means that your charges are approved basis your spending pattern, financials, credit record and account history. Please note that 'no pre-set limit' does not mean your spending is unlimited.
The American Express® Gold Card offers you one of the biggest cache of rewards to choose from - the Membership Rewards Gold Collection plus the American Express Membership Rewards Programme which includes over 550 exciting redemption options to choose from including free flights, hotel accommodation, shopping vouchers and more.
American Express® Platinum Card has provided unique experiences, travel benefits, dedicated service and privileges. Also, enjoy complimentary elite tier membership, upgrades, access to special benefits and more. Embark on your travel adventures in style with premium privileges reserved exclusively for the jet-setter in you.
American Express Charge Cards offer you:
Platinum Services on American Express® Platinum Card
Gold Services on American Express® Gold Card
Ask and it’s done by Platinum Concierge
Exclusive savings and benefits with the Airline Partner Programme upon booking with Platinum Travel Services
GLOBAL LOUNGE COLLECTION
With more than 1,200 airport lounges across 130 countries and counting, the American Express Global Lounge CollectionSM offers travelers many lounge options
FINE HOTELS & RESORTS
Benefits across 1000+ Fine Hotels & Resorts properties worldwide
Enjoy greater flexibility in spending with “no pre-set” limit.
This means that your charges are approved basis your spending pattern, financials, credit record and account history. Please note that ‘no pre-set limit’ does not mean your spending is unlimited.
If you anticipate making an exceptionally large purchase, please call us in advance.
That’s not all , you incur no interest charges as you need to pay in full every month.
As a American Express® Platinum Card member or a American Express® Gold Card member , the more you spend, the more Membership Rewards points you accumulate. You can also enjoy the flexibility to redeem your Points from over 550+ exciting redemption options including leading airlines and hotels, shopping and more. Points can also be transferred to other loyalty programmes such as airlines (frequent flyer programmes) and hotels (frequent guest programmes).
We put you firmly in control when it comes to managing your Account. Register online and you can view and manage your account anytime of the day or night, virtually anywhere in the world – either online or on your mobile.
View your current balance, have updates sent to your phone, pay your bills easily, and manage your rewards points.
To save time, use the following checklist to see if you meet our standard eligibility criteria:
I am aged 18 or over
I have no history of bad debt
I have a permanent Indian home address
I have an Indian or multinational bank's savings or current account in India
If Self-Employed, your company should have been trading for at least 18 months (or 12 months if you hold an existing American Express issued Card).
Some Cards may have additional specific eligibility criteria, and you will be asked to provide employment, income and bank account information in order to submit your application.
Once you have found the Card that best suits you, read the important information, then click the 'Apply now' button on the page to begin the application process. At this point, you can choose optional additional benefits and also decide how you'd like your name to appear on your card.
Enjoy all the benefits, convenience and security of American Express® Card – with the added bonus of earning points for travel when you use your Card
Looking for something special? Then consider one of our Premium Cards to experience a level of membership that complements and enhances your lifestyle.
Get all the convenience and security of an American Express Card while earning Membership Rewards Points.
1. Welcome Gift is available only in the 1st year on payment of the annual fee and on spending INR 2,000 within 60 days of cardmembership With effect from 20th October 2014, you will no longer earn Membership Rewards Points on your American Express Card for all your spending on fuel, insurance and utility (electricity, water and gas bills) payments. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Utility services includes providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations, public housing societies and apartment associations.
Telecommunications includes providers of landline phones, mobile phones, internet services, cable and other pay TV services, and calling cards. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Other utility services includes providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations; public housing societies and apartment associations.
2. You will receive the welcome gift within 4-6 weeks of payment of annual fee and upon spending INR 25,000 within 60 days of Cardmembership.
3. 24,000 Points / 24 Karat Gold Collection:
18,000 Points / 18 Karat Gold Collection Statement
4. This means that your charges are approved basis your spending pattern, financials, credit record and account history. Please note that ‘no pre-set limit’ does not mean your spending is unlimited
5. Ask and it’s done by Platinum Concierge
– Assistance with locating or sourcing goods/services at home or abroad
– Assistance with personal arrangements while at home or abroad
– Organising events on personal occasions
– Dining reservations
– Golf bookings
– Gift and flower delivery
– Movie and theatre ticket bookings
– Reservations for 'By Invitation Only' events.
And much more.
6. Points Calculator Points Accumulated
Bonus Points on using your Card 6 times a month* 12,000 Points
First Year Card Renewal^^ 5,000 Points
Standing Instructions** Bonus for the first bill payment 1,000 Points
Total 18,000 Points
Points earned on regular spending# 6,000 Points
Total 24,000 Points
* You will earn 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points when you complete 6 transactions worth ₹1,000 or more in month on your American Express Gold Card.
** Earn 1,000 Points by successfully completing your first transaction within the initial 150 days of your Card membership. Standing instructions form is enclosed with this pack.
# Points earned on eligible purchase of ₹3,00,000 where you earn 1 Membership Rewards Point on every ₹50 spent. You do not earn any Membership Rewards Points for your spending on Fuel, insurance, utility bill payments and cash transactions. Fuel include petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies(OMCs). Other utility services include providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, State, municipal organizations; public housing societies and apartment associations.
^^ These Points will be credited to your Account after 90 days post the Card renewal month. Applicable on payment of renewal fee.