Discover an insurance plan that's right for you
Whether it’s a dream getaway, health or your personal well-being, we have the perfect plan for you and your family. Browse through our range of insurance plans, and we will help you find the best policy to suit your needs.
The American Express Advantage:
Dedicated claims and servicing helpline
Priority Claim processing
Traveling abroad can be for a holiday or for business purpose. During the journey, you are susceptible to many risks away from home. There can be unfavorable incidents like thefts, accidents, loss of tickets, baggage, documents, and trip cancellation. A travel insurance, in this case, becomes vital. It covers the expenses incurred in the event of loss or medical treatment. This way, a travel insurance ensures you get complete piece of time and are able to enjoy the journey completely.
It is the deductible amount that has to be borne by the insured at the time of a claim. The deductible is applicable for medical expenses, dental treatment, loss of passport or documents, delayed checked baggage, hijack distress allowance, etc.
The following medical expenses are covered:
- In-patient treatment in a local hospital
- Out-patient treatment, provided if it is critical
- Medical aid for broken limbs or injuries if prescribed by physician
- Pathological and diagnostic tests like X-ray, diagnostic tests, etc.
- Dental care related to acute anesthetic treatment as a result of an accident
- Life-saving emergency measures till the insured person becomes medically stable
- Transportation and emergency medical evacuation
Car insurance policy is mandatory under the Motor Vehicle Act. The policy ensures that the car owner is protected from financial losses, caused by damage or theft to the vehicle and third party liability.
All car insurance policies are annual policies issued for a period of twelve months. You will have to renew the policy before the specified expiry date mentioned on the policy document. There are certain benefits of doing so:
- Insured will continue to enjoy no claim bonus
- Insured will not have to get inspection done at the time of renewal
An endorsement is a written evidence of an agreed change in the policy. It is a document that incorporates changes in the terms of the policy.
The Insured will be covered for any liability arising from any accident caused by or arising out of the use of the private car in respect of:
- Death or bodily injury to third parties (unlimited liability)
- Damage to the third party property (minimum of Rs.6000/- and max of Rs.7,50,000)
No it is not possible to opt for an add-on without a policy. Our add-ons are available only in addition to our car insurance policy.
No, there is no such limit.
Roadside Assistance Cover provides you with the requisite services in the event of breakdown of your vehicle. Below is the list of services that are covered under Roadside assistance:
- Breakdown support over phone
- Minor Repairs
- Flat Tyre
- Battery jump start
- Arrangement of keys
- Towing on breakdown/accident
No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount on premium of the own damage (OD) portion of your vehicle when you renew your policy, provided you have not made any claim during the last policy period of one year. The NCB can be accumulated up to a maximum limit of 50% on own damage premium for private cars. You can transfer the full benefits of NCB, even when you shift your car insurance from any other Insurance company.
The bill of hospitalization at any of Insurer’s network providers/ hospitals would be paid directly by the Insurance company.
For any insured member who is more than 60 years age.
1) Admission in network hospital
2) Fax the pre-authorization form along with relevant documents (Investigation reports, Previous consultation papers if any, Cashless ID, Photo ID)
3) Review of claim request by Company (as per policy terms & conditions
4) Claim settlement by Company (as per policy terms & conditions) with the hospital after completion of all formalities
Only available at network hospitals.
Pre-authorization request to be made:
- At least 48 hours before a planned hospitalization
- Within 24 hours of emergency hospitalization
In the event that your policy is rejected, you can definitely avail of premium reimbursements within 7 working days. However, we would not be able to reimburse your medical check-up expenses.
The minimum age of entry is 18 Years and a maximum of 50 years
Maximum Sum Insured that you can avail of is Rs.25 lacs.
Life log renewal
No health check-up required till 50 years of age.
Tax benefit under Section 80D can be availed.
This policy provides your beneficiary with a death benefit in the unfortunate event of your accidental death. It also provides you with cover against Permanent Total Disablement (PTD) on account of an accident.
The minimum age for taking this policy is 18 years and maximum is 80 years. There is Lifelong Renewability under the Policy in the absence of a claim.