Your saved cards
If you like the finer things in life, then an American Express Premium Card is the Card for you. One-of-a-kind travel privileges, faster rewards, and extraordinary service give you just an idea of what you could experience as a Premium Cardmember. Designed to complement and enhance your lifestyle, our Premium Cards enable you to accumulate rewards at faster rates, and personalised services such as our Concierge service which comes with the The Platinum Card®.
If you're a small business owner, the Platinum Business Card provides you with a range of additional business benefits and services to suit your needs, from extended payment days to no pre-set spending limit.
And, of course, like every American Express Cardmember you can enjoy Preferred Seating from American Express, which reserves tickets to some of the hottest shows in town, exclusively for our Cardmembers. Whether your passion is music, film, or theatre, we can get you closer to the action.
Representative 76.0% APR variable
British Airways American Express
Premium Plus Credit Card
The Platinum Card
The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
Depending on your choice of American Express Premium Card, you can look forward to:
The variety of benefits and cover varies from Card to Card, so take a look and see exactly what each one has to offer. Simply browse the list of Cards in the menu to the left, or use the 'Compare these Cards' button near the top of this page to review all our Premium Cards at the same time.
Our Premium Cards are designed for the discerning Cardmember – whether at home or abroad.
Would you like added flexibility in how you use your rewards? Consider one of our Premium Cards, which offer Membership Rewards®. Points can be transferred to number of frequent flyer and hotel programmes, including British Airways, Starwood, and Virgin Atlantic, or redeemed for a special treat.
Perhaps you would also like access to over 600 airport lounges worldwide and special hotel upgrades and service? Then consider our The Platinum Card® or Platinum Business Card, which also provides you with comprehensive worldwide travel insurance and a concierge service.
Whenever you need us, wherever you are, our team of Customer Care Professionals are available 24/7 by phone, text, email or mail. No matter where you are in the world, our Global Assist® team provides emergency help whenever you need it, anytime of the day or night.
If things should go wrong, we'll soon put them right. All American Express Cards feature Chip and PIN technology and all transactions are processed through our own secure system to minimise the risk of fraud, whether you use your Card at home or abroad. Our early detection systems monitor potentially fraudulent activity, and our Fraud Protection Guarantee means that in the unlikely event you are a victim of card fraud, and you have taken reasonable care with your Card, you won't be held responsible for any costs linked to the fraudulent activity.
For added protection, our Premium Cards also offer 90 days Refund Protection on eligible items bought in the UK, as well as Purchase Protection which means if you bought an eligible item on your Card and it's stolen or damaged within 90 days, we'll replace or repair it, or give you a refund.
American Express Premium Cards are accepted all over the world. Even better, our Preferred Rewards Gold Card allows you to earn double Membership Rewards points on all your overseas spend.
Your spend abroad is converted to pounds sterling as soon as we process the transaction, based on the American Express exchange rate which is set daily. If your transaction is in US dollars, the amount will be converted directly to pounds sterling. If it's in another currency, it's converted to US dollars and then to pounds sterling.
We put you firmly in control when it comes to managing your account. Simply register online and you can view and manage your account anytime, anywhere – either online or on your mobile. View your current balance, have updates sent to your phone, pay your bills easily, and manage your contact preferences.
To save time, use the following checklist to see if you meet our standard eligibility criteria:
Some Cards may have additional specific eligibility criteria and you will be asked to provide employment, income and bank account information in order to submit your application.
Once you have found the Card that suits you best, make sure you read the important information, then hit the 'Apply now' button to begin the application process. At this point, you can decide how you'd like your name to appear on your Card and choose optional additional benefits.
Your application takes less than 10 minutes and you can get a response in 60 seconds.
1. 25,000 bonus Avios will be awarded onto your account once you have been approved and you have spent and charged a minimum of £3,000 on goods and services to the Account within three months of Account opening. Introductory offers are subject to change, can be withdrawn at any time and are not available if you currently hold or have held any other British Airways American Express Cards in the past six months. Please note that it can take up to one month for bonus Avios to be awarded to your account.
2. Terms and Conditions apply to Avios redemptions. Reward flights and companion voucher bookings are subject to availability. Detailed information on companion vouchers can be found at britishairways.com/travel/amexcompaniontc/public/en_gb or by calling 0844 493 0750. Please note, calls cost a maximum of 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge. All applicable Terms and Conditions will be provided within your Welcome Pack if you are approved.
3. The 30,000 Membership Rewards bonus points will be awarded onto your account once you have been approved and you have spent and charged £2,000 within the first three months of Cardmembership. All introductory offers are subject to change, can be withdrawn at any time and are not available if you currently hold or have held any other Membership Rewards enrolled American Express Cards in the past 6 months. Please note that it can take up to one month for bonus points to be awarded to your account.
4. The 20,000 Membership Rewards bonus points will be awarded onto your account once you have been approved and you have spent and charged £2,000 within the first 3 months of Cardmembership. All introductory offers are subject to change, can be withdrawn at any time and are not available if you currently hold or have held any other Membership Rewards enrolled American Express Cards in the past 6 months.
5. We will share certain membership information about you with the Priority Travel Group Holdings Limited (“PTG”) who administer the LOUNGE CLUBTM programme. PTG will provide complimentary membership for the primary card holder to LOUNGE CLUBTM, and issue a card and lounge listing. You will be entitled to two complimentary lounge visits at participating lounges each year you hold a valid Preferred Rewards Gold Card, which may be used by the primary Cardmember or by the primary Cardmember and one guest. Once you have activated your American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card, please allow up to 28 working days for your LOUNGE CLUBTM card to arrive in the mail. Use of the airport lounges will be governed by the terms and conditions of LOUNGE CLUBTM which are available in full at www.loungeclub.com, which you agree to comply with by applying for a card. You also confirm that lounges may charge usage fees at the prevailing rate (currently £15 per person, per visit) for any lounge visits that exceed the two complimentary lounge visits per membership year to your American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card. The lounge usage fees charged are at the discretion of PTG and any changes to the lounge access fee will be advised by them.
American Express Services Europe Limited ('AESEL') makes various benefits available to Cardmembers which derive from contracts which AESEL has made with third parties. AESEL is free to amend, extend or terminate these benefits at its sole discretion. These benefits do not form part of AESEL's contract with you but AESEL will provide reasonable notice, in any event no less than 30 days, in advance of any changes to the available benefits which may be to your detriment. One of the benefits currently available is the benefit of contracts of insurance held by AESEL with certain insurers. You will lose these benefits if you cease to be a Cardmember. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Full details of the insurance benefits currently available can be found in Your Insurance Documentation available on this website and which will be provided with your Card. Please read this document to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply.
American Express Services Europe Limited has its registered office at Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.