1.The E-Gift Card can be redeemed online against products on www.nykaa.com only, the online ecommerce store operated by Nykaa E-Retail Pvt. Ltd.
2. E-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
3. The Gift Card once purchased cannot be cancelled, refunded or returned.
4.Once purchased, the recipient email cannot be changed.
5. If the order value exceeds the e-Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by other payment option.
6. If the order value is less than the amount of the e-Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same e-Gift Card.
7. You can redeem only 1 Gift Card per order. The Gift Card can be combined with promotional codes, or other payment options except COD.
8.E-Gift Cards are valid for 3 months from the date of issue and the outstanding unused balance will be forfeited. Unused balance of e-Gift Cards may not be transferred to another Gift Card.
9. Nykaa.com is not responsible if card is used without permission. Nykaa will have the right to cancel the e-Gift Card obtained fraudulently and the funds have to be credited back to the same source from where these were received. Nykaa does not warrant that the services and products provided to you pursuant to this Agreement will be free of interruptions, errors, bugs, viruses or security problems.
10.Validity of e-Gift Cards will not be extended, new e-Gift Cards cannot be provided against the expired/unused Cards.
11.E-Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or resold.