Are you searching for a Credit Card that’s best for you? American Express offers you a range of credit cards with different rewards and benefits. Do you enjoy the premium lifestyle, love rewards points, or are you a frequent traveller who is looking for travel benefits? American Express has a card to meet your needs. You can apply for an American Express credit card online. Once your application is approved, brace yourself for a journey full of rewards and experiences with the AMEX credit card.
We believe in providing more than just a piece of plastic with your name on it. Which is why we strive to help you do more of the things you enjoy, more often.
The American Express Credit Cards offer you exciting privileges across shopping, dining, travel, entertainment and car rental privileges. Get rewarded with one of the most powerful rewards programme where you earn Membership Rewards Points every1 time you spend.
Enjoy the flexibility to redeem you points on your American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card, American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card , American Express
Smart Earn Credit Card and choose from over 500 redemption options including leading airlines and hotels.
What's more, with an American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card you are automatically entitled to use our premium Concierge Service. The dedicated team is on call 24 hours a day, ready to take care of all your lifestyle needs. Just pick up the phone and you'll get a table at that exclusive restaurant, book movie tickets, arrange delivery of flowers, arrange a round of golf or book a rejuvenating spa session at participating partners.Experience the American Express World Class Service on all our credit cards with 24x7 Platinum Assist, Zero Lost card liability2, Emergency Card Replacement anywhere in the world.
Credit Cards are excellent instruments for managing your finances and establishing your creditworthiness when used responsibly. Suppose you are applying for a home loan. The bank will check your credit score before sanctioning your loan as it wants to check your trustworthiness. Usage of Credit cards can help you build a good credit score provided you are regular in paying your card bills.
Apart from the convenience of use, here are some more reasons that make a credit card a useful asset:
American Express Credit Cards offer you:
Watch your Membership Rewards® Points open up a world of fabulous rewards. Get ready to gift yourself the best, with the new American Express Membership Rewards Catalogue. Redeem
your Points as you treat yourself across a selection of hand-picked rewards at 500+ redemption options across categories like travel, lodging, electronics, luxury retail, and more
With the American Express Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card you are automatically entitled to use our premium Concierge Service. Just make a wish and see it happen.
You will automatically gain access to Customer Services 24 hours a day to answer any queries you may have about your American Express Credit Card membership.
I am aged 18 or over
I have no history of bad debt
I have a permanent Indian home address
I have an Indian or multinational bank's savings or current account in India
If Self-Employed, your company should have been trading for at least 18 months (or 12 months if you hold an existing American Express issued Card).
Some Cards may have additional specific eligibility criteria, and you will be asked to provide employment, income and bank account information in order to submit your application.
Once you have found the Credit Card that best suits you, read the important information, then click the 'Apply now' button on the page to begin the application process. At this point, you can choose optional additional benefits and also decide how you'd like your name to appear on your Credit card.
Looking for something special? Then consider one of our Premium Cards to experience a level of membership that complements and enhances your lifestyle.
Travel Rewards Cards
Enjoy all the benefits, convenience and security of an American Express® Card – with the added bonus of earning points for travel when you use your Card.
Get all the convenience and security of an American Express Card while earning Membership Rewards Points.
1. You will no longer earn Membership Rewards Points on your American Express Card for all your spending on fuel, insurance and utility (electricity, water and gas bills) payments. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Utility services includes providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations, public housing societies and apartment associations.
2. Provided that the Cardmember has acted in good faith, his liability to American Express arising out of any unauthorized use of the Credit Card shall be nil if American Express receives the report within 3 working days of the fraud. If the fraud is reported beyond 3 working days, then the maximum liability of the customer will be limited to Rs. 1000. For further details please refer MITC
3. Eligible spends do not include cash advances, express cash transactions, drafts made from the Account, balance transfers and fees. Statement Credit will be given within 10 working days of completion of eligible spends.
4. For example, for a spend of Rs. 50 on an eligible merchant the Cardmember will get 10 Membership Rewards Points (if merchant is under 10X category) and 5 Membership Rewards Points (if merchant is under 5X category). Under 10X category, 10X Membership Rewards Points will be capped at 500 Points per month per Card Account for Flipkart and 10X Membership Rewards Points will be capped at 500 Points per month per Card Account for Uber. Under 5X category, 5X Membership Rewards Points will be capped at 250 Points per month per Card Account for all the merchants put together. Please note that eligible merchant partners may change from time to time. To view the complete list of merchant partners, please visit amex.co/seccrewards. 10X category means Cardmember earns 9 Membership Rewards Points on every Rs. 50 spent at participating merchant(s) over and above the regular Membership Rewards Points earn rate applicable on the Card Account. For example, an eligible spend of Rs. 250 will get the Cardmember 5 regular Membership Rewards Points and 45 additional Membership Rewards Points. 5X category means Cardmember earns 4 Membership Rewards Points on every Rs. 50 spent at participating merchant(s) over and above the regular Membership Rewards Points earn rate applicable on the Card Account. For example, an eligible spend of Rs. 250 will get the Cardmember 5 regular Membership Rewards Points and 20 additional Membership Rewards Points.
5. Eligible spends do not include cash advances, express cash transactions, drafts made from the account, balance transfers and fees.
6. Welcome Gift for American Express® Platinum Travel Credit Card is available only in the 1st year on payment of the annual fee and on spending INR 5,000 within 60 days of cardmembership.
7. For Travel Voucher Terms & Conditions, click here
8. 4,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points, to be awarded as Welcome Gift is available only in the 1st year on payment of the annual fee and on spending INR 2,000 within 60 days of cardmembership.
9. Welcome Gift for American Express® Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card is available only in the 1st year on payment of the annual fee and on spending INR 30,000 within 90 days of cardmembership.
* This facility can only be availed after 180 days of cardmembership.