Your Platinum World of Privileges
TRAVEL WORLDWIDE AND SAVE UP TO INR 1,11,0002
GET STAY BENEFITS UP TO INR 44,5002
25% off at Taj, SeleQtions and Vivanta Hotels3
STAY PROTECTED WITH BENEFITS UPTO INR 20,0002
Air Accident Insurance,
Overseas Medical Insurance,
24X7 CONCIERGE SERVICE
Also get protection against fraud or theft of your Card, 24x7 across the globe.
Travel with Platinum
The Rewards are yours to enjoy!
- Get 3X Membership Reward points on everything, every time you spend abroad.
- Also earn 1 Membership Reward points for every INR 4010 spent with your Card
- The best part? Your points never expire.
- Choose to Pay with points or redeem your points for
over 500 optionsacross travel, dining, accessories and more
- Earn 5X Membership Reward points on every purchase through Reward Multiplier11
- I am over 18 years of age
- If self-employed: My company has been trading for more than 12 months.
- I have a good credit history and no payment defaults
- I have current residential address in India
- I have an Indian or multinational bank’s savings or current account in India
- I am Employed and have a Personal Annual Income of INR 25 lakhs and above or Self Employed with a Personal Annual Income of INR 15 lakhs and above.
- I/We confirm that I / supplementary card applicant/s is a Resident Indian as defined under the Income Tax Act of India and hereby declare that I/We will notify American Express Banking Corp. if there is a change in the residential status
- I understand American Express Cards are currently issued to residents of Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Indore, Coimbatore, Chandigarh/Tricity, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodra, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Ernakulam, Vijaywada, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Nasik, Trivandrum , Mysuru , Cuttack & Vizag subject to conditions
3.Terms and Conditions Apply. This represents generic & indicative value based on the average usage by the existing Platinum Cardmembers. It may vary basis the usage.4. Subject to terms and conditions. For detailed T&Cs refer here5. Average value based on Fine Hotels & Resorts bookings in 2018 for stays of two nights. Actual value will vary based on property, room rate, upgrade availability, and use of benefits.6. Certain room categories are not eligible for upgrade7. Special amenity varies by property8. Basis availability and at discretion of the hotel9. Maximum of one claim can be filed in a year • Please note that your claims will be settled once you are back in India • Limit of 7 days per trip • Maximum 5 trips in a year • Hospitalisation should be for a minimum of 24 hours • Pre existing injuries/illness excluded • Maximum age 60 years deductible of US$ 100 per claim • ‘*Only hospitalisation cover’.• Insurance underwritten by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd. and is a subject matter of solicitation. American Express Platinum Card is only the mode of payment for this service. American Express does not take responsibility for the quality of service provided by the partner and is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind.
For detailed T&Cs refer here10. Breakdown of appliances or loss or damage to precious items like gold, silver, antiques, securities etc. are not included in this insurance.11. You earn 1 Membership Rewards Point for every Rs. 100 spent on Fuel. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Effective June 1,2021 you will earn 4 additional Bonus Membership Rewards Point for every Rs. 100 spent on Fuel with a maximum of 5000 additional Membership Rewards points per calendar month. Bonus points fulfillment may take up to 90 days from the date of transaction. If a Cardmember has not received the points, they can call the number at the back of their Card and the bonus Membership Rewards Points will be awarded only if the transaction is eligible for Bonus points. You will continue to earn 1 Membership Rewards point on every Rs 100 spent on fuel with no limit of maximum points. You will not earn any Membership Rewards Points on all your spending on insurance and utility (electricity, water and gas bills) payments. Other utility services include providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations, public housing societies and apartment associations.12. Limited period offer. Terms and conditions apply.