1. Values have been calculated based on average Business Platinum Cardmember usage and/or published value of similar memberships and purchases. Lounge access value based on 2 x Prestige Priory Pass subscriptions. Supplementary Cards value based on 2 x Supplementary Cards benchmarked against local competitor price.
2. Benefit is an annual digital subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times. Benefit is available in digital form only and is not available as a paper subscription. You must enrol to access benefit. American Express reserves the right to instruct The Times and The Sunday Times to cancel your benefit if you cease to be a Platinum Cardmember. Benefit is subject to the Terms and Conditions of The Times and The Sunday Times which are available at www.thetimes.co.uk/static/terms-and-conditions/. Benefit subject to change. Please visit americanexpress.com/business/benefits/platinum-business-card for full Terms and Conditions.
3. Benefit is access to the services of American Express’s Business Account Management Team. New Cardmembers will be contacted via telephone by one of the team within approximately 30 days of Account activation. Benefit isprovided via telephone to the primary cardholder only and is and not accessible to supplementary cardholders. Benefit includes commercial servicing only. Card services, travel services and concierge services are not provided by the Business Account Management Team and should be accessed separately via MYCA, online at americanexpress.com/uk/welcomeplatinum or via our dedicated servicing team on 0800 032 7106. Benefit subject to change.
4. No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Purchasing power can adjust with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us, and other factors. We reserve the right to apply temporary spending limits in accordance with the Cardmember Agreement.
5. The full 54 days to pay is obtained only if you spend on individual purchases the first day of the new statement period and repay the balance in full on the due date.
6. Membership Rewards points are not earned on balance transfers, cash advances, American Express travellers cheque purchases, foreign exchange, fees and interest charges for returned payments, finance charges, late payment and referral charges, fees/charges including joining, annual and Membership Rewards fees. Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions apply to all Membership Rewards points redemptions. Visit membershiprewards.co.uk/terms.
7. Supplementary Cards allow you to share the benefits of your American Express Card with others close to you. You will be the main Cardmember and you will be liable for all charges made on the Supplementary Card(s). Supplementary Cardmembers must be aged 18 or over. Written details available on request. Approval subject to status and Terms and Conditions.
8. Terms and Conditions apply. Full details of the travel protection benefits currently available can be found in the Terms and Conditions at americanexpress.com/uk/terms.
9. Description of Platinum insurance coverages are provided in this document for informational purposes only. The Terms and Conditions provide complete coverage information and supersede all other sources. For the full list of Terms and Conditions, please go to americanexpress.com/uk/business/benefits/platinum-business-card. Subject to enrolment.
10. The Primary Business Platinum Cardmember or any Business Platinum Employee Cardmember are eligible for part of the American Express Global Lounge Collection and will be enrolled automatically. In order to access over 1400 lounges in more than 650 cities across 148 countries in the Priority Pass programme, the Cardmember must present a valid Priority Pass membership card in their name, along with a boarding pass for same day travel. The Primary Platinum Business and Supplementary Platinum Business Cardmembers who are enrolled to the programme can each bring 1 additional guest free of charge. Any additional guests will be charged a fee at the prevailing rate – currently £20 per person, per visit, to his or her American Express Platinum Card. Subsequent years’ renewal terms and conditions are at the discretion of Priority Pass. For Priority Pass Conditions of Use visit prioritypass.com. The Cardmember agrees to abide by the Conditions of Use, as detailed at prioritypass.com.
11. Benefits vary by partner and are subject to availability. Please refer to americanexpress.com/uk/business/benefits/platinum-business-card for more information.
12. Membership Rewards points are earned on every full £1 spent and charged, per transaction. Membership Rewards points are not earned on interest, fees (including default fees), balance transfers, cash advances (including transactions treated as cash), loading of pre paid Cards, American Express Travellers Cheque purchases or foreign exchange transactions; and any amounts that are subsequently re-credited to your Card Account by way of refunds. Visit membershiprewards.co.uk/terms for full Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions.
13. In any calendar month you will now receive 10,000 Membership Reward bonus points once you have spent a cumulative £10,000 in that month. The Bonus Points will be transferred to your Membership Reward account and can be viewed on your Card Account statement. You will continue to earn one Membership Reward point on eligible purchases in excess of £10,000 for each pound you spend on your Card for the rest of that month. Qualifying spend in each calendar month cannot be carried over to the following month. Eligible purchases are purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits. Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges. Full Terms and Conditions for the Membership Rewards programme continue to apply. Visit americanexpress.com/en-gb/rewards/membership-rewards/terms for more information.
14. Enrol to the benefit using your eligible American Express® Business Platinum Card. Only the Basic Cardmember on an American Express Business Platinum Card Account can enrol the Card Account into the benefit. Purchases by both the enrolled Basic Cardmember and Supplementary Cardmembers on the enrolled Card Account are eligible for statement credits. Regardless of the date on which the Card Account is enrolled into the benefit, each Card Account is only eligible for up to £75 in statement credits between 1 January and 31 June and up to £75 in statement credits between 1 July and 31 December for a total of £150 per calendar year in statement credits across all Cards on the enrolled Card Account. Valid only on purchases made directly with Dell Technologies in the UK at dell.co.uk/amex or phoning a dedicated Dell Advisors on 0800 169 1745. Not valid on online purchases shipped outside of the UK. Please allow [5 working days] after an eligible purchase is charged to your Card Account for statement credit(s) to be posted to the Account – however this can take up to 60 days. These are the key terms of this benefit. Please make sure you visit americanexpress.com/uk/business-platinum-benefits for the full Terms and Conditions applicable to this benefit.
15. Enrol to the benefit using your eligible American Express Business Gold Card. Only the Basic Cardmember on an American Express Business Gold Card Account can enrol the Card Account into the benefit. Purchases by both the enrolled Basic Cardmember and Supplementary Cardmembers on the enrolled Card Account are eligible for statement credits. Regardless of the date on which the Card Account is enrolled into the benefit, each Card Account is only eligible for up to £50 in statement credits between 1 January and 31 June and up to £50 in statement credits between 1 July and 31 December for a total of £100 per calendar year in statement credits across all Cards on the enrolled Card Account. Valid only on purchases made directly with Dell Technologies in the UK at dell.co.uk/amex or phoning a dedicated Dell Advisors on 0800 169 1745 . Not valid on online purchases shipped outside of the UK. Please allow [5 working days] after an eligible purchase is charged to your Card Account for statement credit(s) to be posted to the Account – however this can take up to 60 days. These are the key terms of this benefit. Please make sure you visit americanexpress.com/uk/business-gold-benefits for the full Terms and Conditions applicable to this benefit.
16. The £200 Annual Travel Credit can only be redeemed at time of booking through American Express Travel Online at americanexpress.co.uk/travel or by calling Platinum Card Travel Service. Travel booking must be charged to your Business Platinum Card. Account must be in good standing. If you choose to use the Travel Credit, it will be credited to your Card account within 2 business days. Basic Cardmember is entitled to one (1) Annual Travel Credit each year based on Card membership anniversary date, towards a single travel booking of £200 or more, and will appear on your billing statement as “Platinum Annual Travel Credit”. If you cancel your travel booking after redeeming the Annual Travel Credit, you will not be able to use it again in the same year. You can only use one Travel Credit per booking.
American Express Services Europe Limited has its registered office at Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Copyright© 2019. American Express Company. All Rights Reserved.
To read the Privacy Statement, click here.