1. Not all products are eligible for rewards.
2. Spend ManagerSM
is a feature of American Express Business and Corporate Cards. American Express is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of receipts displayed. Receipts will be stored until the earliest of the following: (1) seven years from the end of the year that the receipt was uploaded or (2) the date that your online account is closed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, American Express may delete or purge receipts for any reason in its sole discretion, with or without notice. The Spend ManagerSM
Mobile App is only available with American Express Business and Corporate Cards. Not all functionality is available with Corporate Cards. The Spend ManagerSM
Mobile App is only available on the App Store®
and Google PlayTM
. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Spend ManagerSM
and Connect to QuickBooks®
are two separate business tools available with Business Cards from American Express that were created to work together. American Express is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of receipts displayed in your QuickBooks. You must enroll in Connect to QuickBooks from your American Express online account. Connect to QuickBooks works with QuickBooks Online. For details about Spend ManagersSM
, go to www.americanexpress.com/business/spendmanager
. Any QuickBooks Online screen shots © Intuit Inc. All rights reserved. Intuit, the Intuit logo, QuickBooks, and the QB logo are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. For full terms and conditions applicable to Employee Cards Spending Limits, go to www.americanexpress.com/spendlimits/terms
3. Connect to QuickBooks works with QuickBooks Online and is available for use with Business Cards from American Express. Any QuickBooks Online screen shots © Intuit Inc. All rights reserved. Intuit, the Intuit logo, QuickBooks, and the QB logo are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc.
4. Users may be required to enroll their eligible American Express Business, Corporate or Corporate Purchasing Card for virtual payments on the American Express B2B Payments Card Enrollment portal. Users must sign up with one of our participating financial software providers and are subject to their terms. Fees may apply. To learn more, please contact your American Express representative.
5. Vendor Pay by Bill.com
is available on American Express Business and Corporate Cards. Card Members must sign up for Vendor Pay and enroll the Card for payments by going to www.americanexpress.com/vendorpay
. Not all suppliers may accept American Express virtual payments. The Basic plan has no monthly fee for the first user and no fee for a second user for six months from when the first user signs up. After six months, the second user will have a fee of $15 per month. The Advanced version has a monthly fee of $59 or $99 per user depending on select accounting systems. The monthly fees are set by Bill.com and subject to change at Bill.com's discretion. Fees are in addition to American Express Card fees. There are additional per transaction fees for check and ACH services.
6. FX International Payments is a service of American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. ("American Express"). This service is not available to consumers. To enroll in the service, your business will be required to complete an application which is subject to review and approval by American Express. For a copy of the application, including terms and conditions, call 1-833-319-7265.
Please note that, if someone other than you completes the application to enroll your business in the FX International Payments services, the approval process may be delayed. Also note that, if you choose to fund your payments using a bank account other than the account on file with American Express, your application may also be delayed.
7. FX International Payments incorporates encryption, both for stored data (such as account information) and for payments created and transmitted in real-time. The FX International Payments platform is deployed within American Express' state of the art data center that features advanced online and offline security and monitoring against Internet attacks. FX International Payments implements American Express standards relating to information integrity, transaction security and information security.
8. American Express makes money from currency exchange.
for information about addressing complaints regarding our money services business, lists of our money services business licenses and other disclosures.
NMLS ID #913828