Welcome to the Help Center

How do I change my name on my Card account?

For any changes to your name, you can fill out a Name Change Authorization form through your online account. Just click the "edit" button next to your name to bring up the form.  You'll need to attach a copy of your State Issued Identification Card or Driver's License or US Passport reflecting your new name.

We'll automatically send you a new Card once we've processed your request.