1. Log In to Personal Savings by entering your existing User Name and Password.
2. For extra security, we will need to send you a one-time identification code to your channel of choice.
3. Select where you want your code sent, and click on ‘Send My Code’ once.
- If you do not see the next screen immediately, please wait a moment, the system is working on sending your code.
- Do not click on ‘Send My Code’ more than once, as you will be locked out of your account.
4. While waiting for the 6-digit identification code, do not close this browser window.
Please enter the most recent identification code onto this page. The identification code will be a 6 digit numeric code.
Do not copy and paste the code. If you copy and paste it, the code may not be recognized by our system.
If you are logging in from a personal computer or device, please click the ‘Remember this device’ checkbox. Otherwise, you will have to complete this process again the next time you log in from that device.
Once you are done, you will create a new password and be able to view your account(s).
If you are locked out (and see the message below), please call us at 1-800-446-6307 and ask the Representative to issue you a temporary 6-digit password.
Once you receive your temporary 6-digit password, please enter it into the password field and return to Step 1 to complete the process.
If you haven’t received your code within 15 minutes or continue to experience issues, please call us at 1-800-446-6307.
Now, Login to Personal Savings